Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO Help!!!!

TESTOSTERONE NATION | D-Aspartic Acid - Page 1

Personally I wasn't satisfied with dspark, for a while I liked it but after about a week of using it at 3 caps a day I noticed I was feeling soft and lethargic and holding more water. I dropped the spark and it went away. It's funny , I can run good doses of test without worry but any kind of natural test booster seems to have negative effects on me.

I checked the article, there isn't much more than a copy and paste job there - no real science or bloodwork. You clearly said "D-Spark can cause estrogen and progesterone spikes" (the product) - seems you're a bit confused on the formula, please re-check the formula of D-spark ;); it doesn't just have D-ASPARIC ACID, it also has Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. Androsta would be the aromatase inhibitor in the formula.

In terms of your results, everyone is different so I can't comment on your situation, but hundreds of guys have given positive feedback on the product. I sent you a PM to check your order # to see what batch of D-spark you were sent. Maybe HCGenerate is the product for you and not D-spark. :)

I checked the article, there isn't much more than a copy and paste job there - no real science or bloodwork. You clearly said "D-Spark can cause estrogen and progesterone spikes" (the product) - seems you're a bit confused on the formula, please re-check the formula of D-spark ;); it doesn't just have D-ASPARIC ACID, it also has Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. Androsta would be the aromatase inhibitor in the formula.

In terms of your results, everyone is different so I can't comment on your situation, but hundreds of guys have given positive feedback on the product. I sent you a PM to check your order # to see what batch of D-spark you were sent. Maybe HCGenerate is the product for you and not D-spark. :)

Hey man, I didn't mean to bash d spark maybe I can rephrase that, I meant daa is what can cause increased estrogen. I may give dspark ago again easing into it 1 cap pre workout and slowly raise it to 2 and 3... Because I have a fair amount if dspark here lol is hate to see it go to waste Is prefer to give it a try. MHO poppers are the shit though :)

Hey man, I didn't mean to bash d spark maybe I can rephrase that, I meant daa is what can cause increased estrogen. I may give dspark ago again easing into it 1 cap pre workout and slowly raise it to 2 and 3... Because I have a fair amount if dspark here lol is hate to see it go to waste Is prefer to give it a try. MHO poppers are the shit though :)

MHO with N2burn rocks.:p As for D-spark, the Androsta in it really is a killer AI, probably one of the best I've used. In time an androsta mix AI without DAA will be in the works.

Sent you back a PM my friend. please check :D

MHO with N2burn rocks.:p As for D-spark, the Androsta in it really is a killer AI, probably one of the best I've used. In time an androsta mix AI without DAA will be in the works.

Sent you back a PM my friend. please check :D

I wonder if the bloating I experienced was more so because daa in general gives me the shits everytime I've tried it in any form

Ok so il order some more letro and up the side to 5mg ed

Yes and report back. There was a mod on here who ran letro at 5 Mgs a day once and completely irradiated his gyno , I believe his name was CK you can probably find the thread still

Get yourself some legit letro from AG and here is a good anti-gynecomastia cycle (expect libido loss):

2.5mgs letrozole/ED
0.25mgs Dostinex/E2D-E3D
40mgs Nolvadex/ED
D-spark 1cap/ED
Daily Vitamin B6
Low-sodium diet + cardio (sprints)

*don't jump off the anti-gyno run after you have no more gynecomastia - you have to taper down slowly and run bloodwork to make sure you don't get an estrogenic rebound.

Hi

You don't take all of that at the same time do you?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Ok got some more letro and started the 5mg dose today should I split the dose as in 2.5mg in morning and evening or at once and yeah il keep you updated hopefully this works

Top Bottom