Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno from what we eat?

imagine

a good friend of mine is a health nut and mentioned it to me after seeing me constantly consume large amounts of chicken and other meats for so long.. i have a low b/f percentage so i'm usually always bulking in one form or another. i'm also currently not on any aas or any supplements at all except for muscle milk shakes. for the first time in my life i developed a gyno lump and i thought this was weird because i was completely clean.. then i started thinking it might have been the type of chicken breasts i was eating or something. then later in the week i saw something on cnn about all of the hormones they pump in the animals that we eat daily.. i mean i'm sure you can find some real dr. opinions online about this if you are interested. it's just kind of fucked up to know that you might need nolva because of consuming too much chicken. i might even start looking into cleaner food now, like only buying my meats from like whole food type stores. just somethin to think about..

If your going that route m8 what about your shampoos etc, anything with the chemical name paraban at the end can cause a rise in Estrogen and can be carcogenic, big articles in the uk papers today about it.

A little more practical,

if you have sizable lump in your breast,

see an MD,

To make sure you don’t have breast cancer.

Then after surgery and chemo therapy,

Move out here to California,

and eat all the nuts, bugs, and wholes foods you want.

Top Bottom