Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno From Deca? Yes Or No!

Here we go...

• YES! I got Gyno from Deca!

Votes: 109 27.9%
  • No! I have never gotten gyno from Deca!

Votes: 168 43.0%
  • No! I have never gotten it, but I think it will happen!

Votes: 29 7.4%
  • No! I have not, but know, REALLY know someone who has!

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • I've never tried Deca, but still argue that it will cause gyno!

Votes: 69 17.6%

• Total voters
AT LEAST ON PERSON IN THIS THREAD, HAS COMMENTED THAT DECA WILL NOT GIVE YOU GYNO, WHEN THEY THEMSELVES HAVE NEVER TAKEN STEROIDS

This person will remain nameless- AT THIS TIME-

In addition, someone has edited this poll- SO IT IS WORTHLESS.

For the record.

I know two people, PERSONALLY, that have gotten gyno from DECA ALONE.

Just because it has not happened to you does not mean that it cannot happen to someone else.

peace

Last edited:
Daeo said:

Umm. If you get gyno it won't matter what drug you used, you'll still have to get surgery to remove it. And deca isn't the most dangerous steroid. It only happens that some are sensitive to progesterone. I can guarantee that alot more people are sensitive to estrogen and have gotten gyno from test. I don't dislike any AS. They all serve a purpose in my opinion. But claiming it's the most dangerous AS out there is a falacy...

yea but its not like u can use arimidex to help or even nolva. which are both easy to get. it doesnt help with decca thats why its dangerous.

2Thick said:

It is near impossible to know what gives a person gyno. It could just be the result of the synergetic effect.

Maybe if all steroids were estrogenic, not if some are estrogenic and some progestogenic.

We can argue this all year long and you know for every reply you have there are 20 that are in the opposite view. I would have thought from that alone you would have worked it out. How can you sit there behind the pc and tell everyone how safe it is when there are hundreds of others who have been cursed by it.

What I dont understand is hopw all your figures seem to come out of thin air. :confused: :confused: :confused:

0.01% of steroids users are pre disposed to gyno from deca? Purleaseeeeee,

50% of gains from a test cycle are lost? Purleaseeeee

Bottom line is everytime we have a deca vs test thread, maybe 5 users say deca and 95 say test.

I cant get the point accross enough, deca is worthless

My last cycle was deca, d-bol, and sust. I took up to 300mg of deca a week. I did get gyno, but it was from the test. I went to my doc, he is a good friend. Currently im on 300mg of deca a wk and 50mg of d-bol per day (hope i said that right) and im fine. The deca doesnt affect me at all, yet, and i dont think it will. Im scared of the test. I think it depends on your body. I took nolvadex and it helped some. Still noticed a little lump. When I started this cycle, for some reason, my lump went away completely. I due have the nessecities on hand in case.

massadontis - sounds like u are a prime candidate for my "never, ever do without" drug - arimdex, bet u could throw in some test next round, just put in .5mg ED of arimdex - its muuuuuucchh stronger and better than nolva

I like the poll , but it is very flawed. If you have a no- but I know someone who has choice, you have to have a no -and i know plenty of guys who used it and did NOT get gyno. It would have been best to leave it at yes or no, and ask the question - did you use deca alone. You wont get straight answers here either due to the idiots who will just say yes to say yes- it has gotten to that point sorry to say.

Decaman, you are absolutely right.

I think a clear cut yes or no would be better. And now that the poll has been "edited", most of the purpose of this is down the shitter.

It's interesting to see the different responses here. There do seem to be more against Deca than with it, even though many who are against it have never gotten gyno from it. And even if they have, not many are talking about Deca by itself.
I have exactly 7 days before I give it a shot.

I'm going to hit 450 mgs a week of Deca for 10 weeks, with 50 mgs a day of d-bol for the first 5 weeks. I have no arimidex, liquidex, or winny. But I do have Nolvadex on hand.

I may even take the d-bol the LAST 5 weeks of the cycle, to see how Deca alone affects me for that first 5 week period.

This post is very informative to me. But, unfortunately, is almost identical to the average "Deca vs. Test" threads. That argument is gonna last longer than the classic "What came first, the chicken or the egg". I don't want to compare the two. I personally think they both work. I just wanna know about the gyno.

I too am about to start a deca only cycle in about a week. Shall keep you all posted about my results, hopefully no Gyno.
later,
dirtbag

I am about to start 500mg/week deca and 400mg/week primobolan both for 10/weeks....the ninth week I am going to start a 6 week cycle of Anavar @ 50mg/day...I will run my clen for 16-17 weeks starting on week 2 of the cycle as well as 6/week cycle of T-3 starting week 2.. I am going to start the Liquidex 2 days before the juice @ 1/2mg-EOD...

An FYI.... I just refilled my prescription of Cytotec (misoprostol) which is from what I have read almost always used at the same time as Mifepristone (which is a Progesterone blocker)...I am going to pick up a prescription today and see if I can weasel a little info out of the pharmacist... I will let everyone know on this thread what I came up with on fighting Progesterone Gyno.....

Top Bottom