Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno flare on cycle help please

Start nolva today, it will bring it to a halt (at the receptor). Then, use Aro or Letro to reduce estrogen.

This is one of the reasons why I never used steroids. That and the needles. The real problem is you never know how your body will react to hormones. Even with Nolvadex who wants tits? Is it really worth it? Why not just use Clenbuterol? I remember back in 1991 before creatine was widely available and I got my hands on this supplement "Clenbuterol Plus" by Strength Systems USA. Supposedly the main ingredient was "bovine brain extract". Whatever. In any case I was eating around 20 egg whites a day, about 10 potatos, and mega mass 2000 shakes. Constantly nauseated from all the food. Nonetheless at a bodyweight of 250 I was repping 500 for sets of 5 easily on deadlifts. I read somewhere that clenbuterol activates the fast twitch fibers without any hormonal side effects. Makes you strong. What about the myostatin blockers? Isnt there some follistatin peptide that you can buy and inject? Makes you hungry and blocks the myostatin? You should explode with muscle growth and not have to worry about growing tits. Since I dont like needles Im staying away from this stuff until I can get an oral myostatin blocker. The risk with steroids just isnt worth it, liver problems, testicular shrinkage in many cases and to top it off, tits! No thanks.

Top Bottom