Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno flare on cycle help please

Ron_Burgundy

Hey guys
I just had my first pin of test cyp yesterday and happened to notice a bit on gyno flare on my right nip. I'm also currently using 12.5mg of aromasin. Idk if it's from that because it's so soon, but either way it's there. I've used letro before and had great success with it but should I use the same protocol while on cycle?
The dosage was taper up and taper down
If someone could give me some feedback that would be great
Stay classy

Not sure who you are using for your chems, but I would be concerned with the source if it isn't AG guys.. and I'm saying that from personal experience(alot of bunk chem companies out there). If you know your source is legit, then bump up the dosage to 25mg ED or EOD and see how you feel. More then likely you already had a issue because it pretty early if you just pinned.

Yeah I was pretty sure it was an already existing thing just random for it to show face now. Yeah it's legit I've used stuff from there before so bump the aro and hold off on letro? Was just wondering because I know the letro will knock it out quick but wasn't sure if I should dose it on cycle

I dont think you need to stop the cycle. I have a small bump as well, and I just keep an eye on it. Did you run blood work before?

First pin and you already think you have gyno lol. Stop freaking out. AG-guys is the best place to get aromasin and nolva if you do have a flare though.

It's not that I'm freaking out or in a panic over it, but I have had gyno before and want to address it properly that's all.

Do you feel any increased sensitivity in the nipple? Or pains or sensations?

Otherwise it's probably just water from the test making it look flabby, relax, it happens.

Yeah I got sensitivity, and a bit of a lump forming, I've had it before real gyno before and know what it feels like. t's really not bad or anything I was mostly looking for tips to kill it off quick before it escalates or anything

Top Bottom