Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guy at my gym asking me about roids

I HATE this. Happens every 2-3 weeks. Fact is, if your big (and me very, very barely big believe me) this will happen alot. In fact, I am so overwhelmed with a rant here about these kind of tools . . . I think I'll just close out this post instead -- let go of my anger and all :) I usually say "They're really bad for you, kill your liver. A little muscle's not worth it. They shrivel your dick, and I like women. Isn't that how that Mazaratto guy died? All those pros are on that crap, they look like crap. Steve Reeves was the best. Try cell-tech, Ronnie uses it." Filled with this line of Wieder crap, the dumbass wanders on his way.

When they ask you what you're on just say Nitrotech and Celltech and walk away. Everyone knows you gain 25lbs in 4 weeks with that stuff! :rolleyes:

bullcocky said:
I love it when they ask you where to get some of "those good supplements" or "super vitamins"

LOL, I got this one awhile back. Some kid walked out of the blue and asked me where I got "the good stuff".

"Is that like Hot Stuff?"

"No, you know, the GOOD stuff!"

I couldn't believe this idiot even said that, let alone used those words.

I told the guy to go to see my friend over at the GNC that's nearby. I don't know the guy at GNC, except for that he's a hotheaded prick. I really wonder if he went in and asked. Would've been a kodak moment.

guards said:
I hate guys like that.

Bad fucking form to decide to try and "chat" with me about gear while i am in the middle of a work-out.

It's like asking someone about their sex life...you had better be a good buddy or be ready for a short and curt reply

Walk away and turn up your head phones... That is a taboo topic in open company as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom