Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guess who's back, back again, dawgie's back, tell a friend!!!

The Bigdawg said:
Can I say no!!!! :bawling:

The boys will be ok, they will take over the lead in their division soon as they have games in hand!!

Sucks for you about Marty's finger bro!!!
yeah it does, he took a puck off his finger in practice, unreal
plus we blew a 2 goal lead in the 3rd against the caps tonight and lost the shootout, gawd we suck :(

hamstershaver said:
yeah it does, he took a puck off his finger in practice, unreal
plus we blew a 2 goal lead in the 3rd against the caps tonight and lost the shootout, gawd we suck :(

I saw your boys play here 2 weeks ago, I won some tickets in a raffle! I was cheering for them but they lost 5-3 to the Leafs.

It was sooo good to be in a NHL rink again after all these years!!!!

I am surprised that they are having trouble!!

The Bigdawg said:
I saw your boys play here 2 weeks ago, I won some tickets in a raffle! I was cheering for them but they lost 5-3 to the Leafs.

Oh shit I need to razz you more about that next time we talk :verygood:

The Bigdawg said:

piss poor goaltending
ottawa is so damn good this year its scary, i dont see how they could possibly lose a 7 game series if hasek stays healthy

newman.jpg

hamstershaver said:
piss poor goaltending
ottawa is so damn good this year its scary, i dont see how they could possibly lose a 7 game series if hasek stays healthy

Soooo true, most nights it seems they are playing against kids. 90% of thier goals are highlight reel and Hasek is crazy good. If he is like this in the playoffs they can't lose.

Was shocked that carolina beat them tonight!! They held the big boys down!!!

Top Bottom