Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

great white peptides (albuterol) read!

I've had great experiences with GWP. There serms gave me results I'd expect from a var type cycle. Obviously can't speak to the testing of their albuterol

Recently?
GWP broke into the market in 2012 with some great products but recently they have been pushing alot of fakes.

Recently?
GWP broke into the market in 2012 with some great products but recently they have been pushing alot of fakes.
A few months ago, with osta, s4. Giving it another go in a few weeks so will update anyone interested.

Thats odd. I got T3 and keto from them, still have some, this was about 6 months ago and def was gtg. T3 got me boilin and keto would knock me the fak out at night

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

believe me or not. I got my albuterol tested by a friend at UCLA turned out to be nothing more than yohimbine. just thought I'd share that with you guys.
Wow, that sucks. I have some GWP albut. Also have some other stuff from them. WTF.

shocked to hear that bro and thanks for the warnings, I always thought they were pretty good, I think I got some TB500 from a while back and it seemed to work well, not 100% sure though

shocked to hear that bro and thanks for the warnings, I always thought they were pretty good, I think I got some TB500 from a while back and it seemed to work well, not 100% sure though

Yeah no prob I'm just sharing my experience with them. I won't be buying from them anymore.

Top Bottom