Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gonna be a High Roller!

You fuckin got me man. I was "cool Mitch actually liked something I pos...click...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

bro my kid has one of those thingy's but it's got like this bar you pull up and it starts doing 360's and shit..

I'll post a video later.

bro my kid has one of those thingy's but it's got like this bar you pull up and it starts doing 360's and shit..

I'll post a video later.

Yeah that's the original big wheel, I had one too as a kid, loved that thing. The hand break was awesome for power slides and 360's and shit.

nah, this one has like 2 rollerblade wheels that drop down and lift the back wheels up just enough and the thing will just doing 360's like crazy..haha it's cool as shit.

shit i dunno..toys r us or something..

I tried to ride it once cuz it looked fun as hell but i felt like i was going to break it. I'm not as big as I was then I should try it again

shit i dunno..toys r us or something..

I tried to ride it once cuz it looked fun as hell but i felt like i was going to break it. I'm not as big as I was then I should try it again

Lolz. I sat on a lil' plastic slide at Toys r us once, and broke it. My ass dropped right to the ground.

Top Bottom