Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me answers please!

Ok so if I do

1-4 Super DMz 2 Ed 20/30/30/20
Advanced cycle support 2 Ed
Hcgenerate don't know where to buy or how much to use
Clomid don't know where to buy or how to use

4-8 ultra male rx2 Ed
Cycle support 2 Ed
Hcgenerate don't know where to buy or how much to use
Clomid don't know where to buy or how to use
An would I use these on all 8 weeks

Please answer I new to order today

if you don't know what clomid is, no need to cycle friend. research, eat, lift, and grow

who cares if your buddies bench is a lil higher then yours, you will thank us in the long run

Ok so what are these for if everyone an there dog tells you not to use them not to be used by healthy adults but to be used by older people with worn down body's I don't understand

ok, if you're 6'1 @ 20% bf and 200lbs

it tells me you have a lot of potential and don't need to be rushing into a cycle. do what you want your body

you should easily get to 215-225 and drop bf to below 15% natty

Thats not what anyone is saying.
What everyone is saying is, Right now, at 21, you have high natural testosterone levels. In fact they are peaking. In a few years, your natural test levels will begin to decrease; therefore, natural muscle building will not come as easily. That is when you use aas, to supplement/exceed your natural levels. If your body already has dense muscle tissue from years of natural training, the aas will blast you beyond whatever is natural.
If you use aas before your body is ready for them (ie. already has high test, little dense muscle tissue with no memory) then when you come off, your body will go extremely catabolic because, basically, its saying to itself "what the fuck is going on! I cant support all this. Take it away." then you are left with dwindling natural test levels because you will never fully recover, and shitty body composition on the later years because at 30 you will still be running on low natural test while you are trying to build a solid natural body. That will lead to TRT and, if you want any decent muscle at all, blast and cruise the rest of your life.

thats not what anyone is saying.
What everyone is saying is, right now, at 21, you have high natural testosterone levels. In fact they are peaking. In a few years, your natural test levels will begin to decrease; therefore, natural muscle building will not come as easily. That is when you use aas, to supplement/exceed your natural levels. If your body already has dense muscle tissue from years of natural training, the aas will blast you beyond whatever is natural.
If you use aas before your body is ready for them (ie. Already has high test, little dense muscle tissue with no memory) then when you come off, your body will go extremely catabolic because, basically, its saying to itself "what the fuck is going on! I cant support all this. Take it away." then you are left with dwindling natural test levels because you will never fully recover, and shitty body composition on the later years because at 30 you will still be running on low natural test while you are trying to build a solid natural body. That will lead to trt and, if you want any decent muscle at all, blast and cruise the rest of your life.

+1

See this is my problem I don't have good genes I have just never been able to put on weight an get bulkier I can get leaner but I never put on real muscle I eat like a cow with high proteins almost 200 a day or more an never added weight an I just want a boost to get me past my limit I have had an after that I can wait an heal

Top Bottom