Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Give me answers please!

Calebwade77

Been trying to get some straight answers on here with little success an the question is if I'm running super DMz will ulra male rx an advance cycle support from iron mag be a good enough on cycle support an pct I need answers so I can order what I need befor I start

If you have better options, much better options, take them.
That is about the absolute minimum I would every suggest.

What are your stats bro?
Age, height, weight, BF%, years training, etc...

I will gladly help you out.

Ok I'm 21 I'm 200 pounds 6 "1 like 18- 20 body fat have been working out for about 3 years with people with more experience ! But just started to get back into it about 6 months ago i quit for like a year while I was working all the time so I got fat but I want to change that! I have done a cycle of deca with test an a cycle of dbol with test in the past been a while though

most guys in here will probably tell you that your too young to be taking anything bro. and for a pct read around in the forum and you will find plenty of options for a pct and also how many mg to take ect..

I wouldnt suggest your to cycle. Get your BF down to about 14-15% tops before you think about wasting your money.
But if your dead set on doing it no, at least do right by your endocrine system.

1-4 Super DMZ - 2caps/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon)
1-4 HCGenerate - 5caps/day (3 in the am, 2 in the pm)
1-4 N2Guard - 7caps/day (Spread evenly throughout the day)
1-4 Krill TS - 2caps/day (1 in am, 1 in pm)
1-8 Forma-stanzol - 10pumps/day (5 in the am, 5 in the pm)
5-8 Unleashed - 3caps/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon, 1 in pm)
5-8 Post-cycle - 3caps/day (1 in am, 1 in afternoon, 1 in pm)
9-10 Forma-stanzol - 6pumps/day (3 in the am, 3 in the pm)

Please feel free to ask any thing else bro.

Ok I'll wait till my body fat is down a lil I mean I could be wrong on my body fat % but I'll wait a lil bit befor I do! So I do all those the whole cycle or after an what's a good place to get those

Also I have deca drol also made by iron mag is this or super DMz better for bulking the first time?Nvm I see how you had it marked by weeks !! But what is a good place to buy those

just wait to do a cycle. You have only been working out for 6 months, and only 21 years old. You have so much natty test you just don't need it right now.

Top Bottom