Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girl Help, fucked, and fucked up

Add one line to the letter.

"In order for us to truely make ammends I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to take it in the ass next time we copulate."

that is exactly the kind of thing i would have done when i was younger... but now i wouldnt even dream of it
bro, its just not worth it... these guys speak the truth, count your losses and just leave it, knowing you boned a hizzo.

As retribution you must never call her Megan again, call her Maurice. Also insist on fucking her up the ass while she calls you Martha.

Then dump her.

Oh god no!! Not another note on the car. Why or more importantly how do people come up with these ridiculous ideas?!

come on now, lets down beat up on broly. he is concerned about the girl, her state of mind and the possibility of investing his time and emotion in a relationship that could be potentially putting himself in bad position.

It's alright player. At least your getting some ass. might as well keep getting your carrot wet until you find someone better to put it in.

Top Bottom