Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting divorced, Ex wants me tested for steroids

needtogetaas said:
Some times ya do. Most of the time ya don't. :)

If I am harsh with any one here. They should all know its tough love. Learn and move on. You go about posting and I will go about helping you and the others.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no needto that was supposed to be to the post above u but u posted before me ;)

I am in the middle of a devorce and my x went through the house and found a bunch of stuff. Took pics of my pregnyl and told attorneys I was on steroids. I laughed my ass off. Everything I am taking is prescribed by a Dr. Test, Pregnyl, GH and more all from a Doc. I told my attorney about my low test issues and depresion due to devorce. End of Story...

if you're going to be stuck taking one compound in fear of your ex getting you popped, you might as well just be a gnc whore from here on out. i'm honestly kinda speechless for you even considering gambling with your child. we're all bro's here and we all watch out for eachother and help during hard times and what not but that's wrong.

You really should think of your daughter more than your looks, right now bro. You can always grow muscle but you can't be there watching your girl grow if you fk up on using steroids..just wait man. you made the first mistake being with her, don't make a 2nd one losing your girl..she needs a father!

eddymerckx said:
but do not keep stock in anything you own---remember, a large amount of busts are from pissed-off wives/girlfriends/other rats that live or know too much...luck bro
sorry bro wasn't thinking. for the meantime just get some supps that u know will work and save and plan for ur next cycle.

Ed ur right. one bad call to dcfs and they may "investigate" ur haome for the saftey of the child. but nothing wrong with mental preparation.

You really should think of your daughter more than your looks, right now bro. You can always grow muscle but you can't be there watching your girl grow if you fk up on using steroids..just wait man. you made the first mistake being with her, don't make a 2nd one losing your girl..she needs a father!"

yep

I agree with the comments its about the daughter. My daughters have always been my first priority. But the realitiy is the social view and/or lack of knowledge of steriods. He can raise his daughter, be in her life as a positive role model and take testoterone. It is not a rage drug. Devorce will bring on rage not the additives of natural occuring hormones in the body. I think the way he presented it has a lot to do with the responses. I don't know how many on this board have children, have seen birth and what an amazing thing the creation of life is. No one who has experienced this sould/would/could choose a hormone over there own flesh and blood. We aren't taking about Meth or Crack. Devore court is more of a chess match and unfortunately attorneys and spouses don't play with a full deck. Lets all remember She is the one trying to keep the dad from the daughter due to her selfishness by playing the steroid card. If you have not been through a divorce and had to deal with custody issues than please keep your comments on a positive note. We don't know the circumstances of the divorce and I don't believe he meant I would rather have steroids and not my daughter!

needtogetaas said:
We keep it clean on this board bro. You want to judge people and be a asshole take it to fucking chat. Not on this board.
how is he being a asshole? just being real
if doing drugs is more important than seeing/being with your daughter, then maybe dude doesn't deserve to see his daughter...if this thread was about booze, weed, or any othe drug you'd agree.

Top Bottom