Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting divorced, Ex wants me tested for steroids

I'll just throw this out as a married man of 22 years and father of two. And have MANY MANY friends who have gone thru a divorse.

1. If there is any way you can reconcile this marrage. DO IT. Why line lawyers pockets with tens of thosands of dollars.
2. Don't forget you are still going to have to deal with your ex-wife on a regular basis.
3. Take a vacation or seperation, both of you cool off. Then make every effort to patch it up. There is no such thing as a perfect marriage. I have come close to killing my wife on dozens of occasions, and vice versa.
SO HAS EVERY OTHER MARRIED COUPLE.
4. What are either of you gaining by getting divorced. You damn sure know what you are losing.
5. She can't change you, and you can't change her. Don't even try. Life is give and take. Self centeredness is the primary cause of bad marriages and relationships. Accept each others shortcomings and adjust accordingly.
6. I know 3 men out of about 30 who DON'T regret getting divorced.
There was a spark ther once. It got put out because you two are selfish and unwilling to compromise on each others needs. This us a life changing move so think it over with a long term view. You will miss tucking your little girl into bed every night.
7. Be a man and make the first move to turn this thing around.

First off I feel your pain. Went through this same shit back in May, only I have 2 liitle girls I would go to haell and back for. Secondly this reminds me of a thread awhile back whether you should tell your wife you use or not. I think the board was split 50/50. Those who'd been there said NEVER ever tell a wife or girlfriend if they don't know. I was in that camp. We'll when we got to the point your at, lawyers and daggers I was up against the same issue, stopped using and get a test. Divorce is BRUTAL and you have no idea unless you've ever started down that road. Luckily I put it off and never admitted a thing. We reconciled and things have been cool since. She till has no knowledge. Do whatever you need to to keep the little one in your life. Mt workout partner gets to see his kids once a week & every other weekend.

austin_nichols said:
First off I feel your pain. Went through this same shit back in May, only I have 2 liitle girls I would go to haell and back for. Secondly this reminds me of a thread awhile back whether you should tell your wife you use or not. I think the board was split 50/50. Those who'd been there said NEVER ever tell a wife or girlfriend if they don't know. I was in that camp. We'll when we got to the point your at, lawyers and daggers I was up against the same issue, stopped using and get a test. Divorce is BRUTAL and you have no idea unless you've ever started down that road. Luckily I put it off and never admitted a thing. We reconciled and things have been cool since. She till has no knowledge. Do whatever you need to to keep the little one in your life. Mt workout partner gets to see his kids once a week & every other weekend.

I have seen it sooo many times over the yrs. Anything a girl knows (not just juice) she will use it against you when things get bad.

Also, guys need to slow down on rushing to get married and have kids. No rush!

Every guy should listen to this radio show. Everyday at 6pm to 11pm Eastern.

Blowmeuptom.com click the listen live. DO IT!!!!!!!

halfcenturian said:
I'll just throw this out as a married man of 22 years and father of two. And have MANY MANY friends who have gone thru a divorse.

1. If there is any way you can reconcile this marrage. DO IT. Why line lawyers pockets with tens of thosands of dollars.
2. Don't forget you are still going to have to deal with your ex-wife on a regular basis.
3. Take a vacation or seperation, both of you cool off. Then make every effort to patch it up. There is no such thing as a perfect marriage. I have come close to killing my wife on dozens of occasions, and vice versa.
4. What are either of you gaining by getting divorced. You damn sure know what you are losing.
5. She can't change you, and you can't change her. Don't even try. Life is give and take. Self centeredness is the primary cause of bad marriages and relationships. Accept each others shortcomings and adjust accordingly.
There was a spark ther once. It got put out because you two are selfish and unwilling to compromise on each others needs. This us a life changing move so think it over with a long term view. You will miss tucking your little girl into bed every night.

Halfcenturian is dead on. I read alot of books and he summarized nicely in 7 bullets. This is what led to us reconciling. Most importantly if divorce is your wifes idea don't try and force her. Act like she's right and you realize it and be accomodating. Theres a ton of books on this. call it manipulation if you want but she ultimately need to think reconciling is her idea.

austin_nichols said:
Halfcenturian is dead on. I read alot of books and he summarized nicely in 7 bullets. This is what led to us reconciling. Most importantly if divorce is your wifes idea don't try and force her. Act like she's right and you realize it and be accomodating. Theres a ton of books on this. call it manipulation if you want but she ultimately need to think reconciling is her idea.

I am going to go one further.

http://nomarriage.com/

halfcenturian said:

four--smartest thing i ever did---and it was for both of us.....but i cannot say there are not some scars throb every once in a while...

The answer should be obvious.. You'd be willing to do anything for your little one so start by eliminating the juice.. give as little ammunition to your ex as possible cause things are only going to get worse and I agree you should try to recoincile .

Good luck .
Brad.

Just wait. I was in your situation as well and even though my gear was physician-supervised and prescription, I still waited till after the custody wars.

It will be worth it.

Top Bottom