Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting divorced, Ex wants me tested for steroids

I am in the middle of a divorce and custody fight for my child. When we first split she ran straight to her lawyer and said that I was using steroids. They used that and filed documents claiming that I was a danger to my one year old daughter. I was scared shitless that this bitch could have my daughter taken from me or severly limit my time with her. I knew that she was going to use this against me so I went on my own and requested a full steroid blood panel be done. It had been 9 days since my last shot of test at 500mg and two weeks since my last Winstrol - stanozolol tabs. One month since the trenbolone-ace. The blood work came back negative for everything and the test levels were within normal range. Although on the lab report it didn't give me the specifics.

My dumbass lawyer told me that if I was sure that I wouldn't come back positive for anything to go ahead and agree to random testing at her discretion for 90 days. I did agree and when I showed her the results of my test she never had me tested because it was going to cost her $175 each time for a negative result.

This has been seven months and I am so ready to be back on. The fucking lawyers just pushed out a trail date another four months. I am nervous that the minute I put something in my ass that she's going to want a test done. I feel fairly safe with doing some test because of how quickly it was gone and the fact that its not a foreign chemical in the body. I would like to run some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with it but i'm not sure how quickly it clears the body. I will definetly stay away from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - but I wasn't sure about Tren. If anyone has suggestions or been in a similar situation I could the input. That being said, if I just have to suck it up until this is all over I guess I can do that too. My little girl means the world to me and I won't sacrifice being in her life or having this held over my head forever.

jester the tester said:
I am in the middle of a divorce and custody fight for my child. When we first split she ran straight to her lawyer and said that I was using steroids. They used that and filed documents claiming that I was a danger to my one year old daughter. I was scared shitless that this bitch could have my daughter taken from me or severly limit my time with her. I knew that she was going to use this against me so I went on my own and requested a full steroid blood panel be done. It had been 9 days since my last shot of test at 500mg and two weeks since my last Winstrol - stanozolol tabs. One month since the trenbolone-ace. The blood work came back negative for everything and the test levels were within normal range. Although on the lab report it didn't give me the specifics.

My dumbass lawyer told me that if I was sure that I wouldn't come back positive for anything to go ahead and agree to random testing at her discretion for 90 days. I did agree and when I showed her the results of my test she never had me tested because it was going to cost her $175 each time for a negative result.

This has been seven months and I am so ready to be back on. The fucking lawyers just pushed out a trail date another four months. I am nervous that the minute I put something in my ass that she's going to want a test done. I feel fairly safe with doing some test because of how quickly it was gone and the fact that its not a foreign chemical in the body. I would like to run some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with it but i'm not sure how quickly it clears the body. I will definetly stay away from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - but I wasn't sure about trenbolone. If anyone has suggestions or been in a similar situation I could the input. That being said, if I just have to suck it up until this is all over I guess I can do that too. My little girl means the world to me and I won't sacrifice being in her life or having this held over my head forever.

I would wait until it is over. Women are crazy when it comes to using shit against us guys. Good luck bro

jester the tester said:

This has been seven months and I am so ready to be back on. The fucking lawyers just pushed out a trail date another four months. I am nervous that the minute I put something in my ass that she's going to want a test done. I feel fairly safe with doing some test because of how quickly it was gone and the fact that its not a foreign chemical in the body. I would like to run some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - with it but i'm not sure how quickly it clears the body. I will definetly stay away from Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - but I wasn't sure about trenbolone. If anyone has suggestions or been in a similar situation I could the input. That being said, if I just have to suck it up until this is all over I guess I can do that too. My little girl means the world to me and I won't sacrifice being in her life or having this held over my head forever.
I would wait a while, you never know what could come up!

Never trust a pissed off female, dude. Been there done that and it aint worth the hassles. First of all NEVER volunteer to do a test bc if ever again you refuse it looks bad. They are like lie detector tests, they can almost never "help" you and can sure as hell hurt you.

If you must: Stick to your short ester test compounds (susp/prop) and no D-bol/winny. That can show up for up to 3 weeks.

jester the tester said:

You'd risk your daughter for 4 measly fucking months?

If so, I encourage you to go ahead and poke. Your little girl deserves someone better.

nisser512 said:
You'd risk your daughter for 4 measly fucking months?

If so, I encourage you to go ahead and poke. Your little girl deserves someone better.
We keep it clean on this board bro. You want to judge people and be a asshole take it to fucking chat. Not on this board.

^^^ dont gotta be so harsh brotha . Anyway, like todo said stick with the prop.

needtogetaas said:
We keep it clean on this board bro. You want to judge people and be a asshole take it to fucking chat. Not on this board.
Thanks Needto, I'm just looking for some info. I don't know how long this could drag on for

Top Bottom