Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with Anabolic kitchen the fastest selling ef book of all time.

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

I must say at first I was a little hesitant about buying a "cook" book from a guy on this site no matter how he was rated. I have tried in the past other cook books that were high protein low fat, low this, low that and the food all tasted the same..like I was licking the nuts off a dead cow that sat in shit for days. So, with much reserve i bought the ebook. Although I didnt need the basics that the first couple of chapters started with, I must say the purchase was worth it for the recipes alone. The food is easy to prepare and quite tasty. You never get bored and you never dread eating like you have in the past. No more boiled chic breast with no spices and crappy brown rice 7 days aweek. My only complaint is that I would like to have the nutrional break down since I am a stickler for #s. Other wise I would highly recommend this book. Needto did great job givng reciepes that are both flavorful as well as healthy. Do your self a favor and drop the cash to get this. You will not be disappointed

Re: Get the best out of your diet,Eat food you like,Reach new goals, and more with An

gbal06 said:
I must say at first I was a little hesitant about buying a "cook" book from a guy on this site no matter how he was rated. I have tried in the past other cook books that were high protein low fat, low this, low that and the food all tasted the same..like I was licking the nuts off a dead cow that sat in shit for days. So, with much reserve i bought the ebook. Although I didnt need the basics that the first couple of chapters started with, I must say the purchase was worth it for the recipes alone. The food is easy to prepare and quite tasty. You never get bored and you never dread eating like you have in the past. No more boiled chic breast with no spices and crappy brown rice 7 days aweek. My only complaint is that I would like to have the nutrional break down since I am a stickler for #s. Other wise I would highly recommend this book. Needto did great job givng reciepes that are both flavorful as well as healthy. Do your self a favor and drop the cash to get this. You will not be disappointed
http://www.nutritiondata.com/user/registration/thankyou?returnto=/pantry

Its worth everypenny having great results and I have not even started my cycle yet. Oh and I have A mango tree in my yard so needtoo's mango smoothies mmmmmmm!! a daily thing.

the power bar recipe is worth the cost of the book alone--imagine actually being able to pronounce the ingredients in a power bar---i cannot pronounce one in a metrx bar

Yes. Buy it. Trust me.

fuck pm me for a discount on this to.

Bump

Hey man get an editor and a publisher! I need this ebook on actual pages so I can sit it in my kitchen and read it while I cook. Good stuff.

Top Bottom