Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Get SOME ALPHA LIPOIC! SPECIALLY IF YOU'RE ON A KETO LIKE DIET!

i'm not exactly sure if ALA pushes nutrients into fat cells, i've never heard of that before. I know it pushes protein and carbs into the muscles though.

Yes beyond-a-century is legit. They just have good prices. Been in the supplement game a while now... i got to cut all the corners i can or else it will get unbelieveably expensive.

riskybiz007 said:
i'm not exactly sure if ALA pushes nutrients into fat cells, i've never heard of that before. I know it pushes protein and carbs into the muscles though."

Yes, gy is correct in that is promotes glucose uptake in both muscle AND fat cells. ALA increases the number of receptors (GLUT4) on the surface of the cells, therefore allowing for more glucose to be taken in to both. That is why he mentioned it not being a "smart supplement" that will allow more glucose to be shuttled into the muscles and not the fat cells.

Hey gy, if i remember correctly, a few months back you mentioned that you were involved with studies involving the use of ALA (on the Anabolic board), am I correct or wrong? If so, is there anything exciting (or not exciting for that matter) you have learned?

MR. BMJ

Hey I was wondering if any of you could give me some tips on Keto diets? I have recently just got back into lifting and eating clean recently and about 2 weeks ago went on a low carb diet (60%fat, 40% protein). In the past I did it the Atkins way and never did a carb up, and I also have tried it the CKD way. I noticed I lost fat both ways, more the atkins way, but also more muscle lost that way too. Do you think for someone like me who puts on weight easily (muscle and fat) it would be smarter to do it the Atkins way, or have many of you lost a lot of fat even though you do the carb up every weekend? And I've never used ALA, is it definitely worth getting?

Question here: If ALA is pushing carbs into muscle and FAT cells, then wouldn't it be counterproductive if you're trying to lose FAT?????

I don't beleive in this stuff. I look at how much you guys are paying. It's so rediculous...Looking at my Glucophage bottle, I pay a $1.50 for 30 tabs at 850mg. I LOVE GREECE.

You wanna talk about not being able to walk 'cause your calves feel like there gonna burst. I've taken 1 Glucophage 2 hours before a carb-up and it's amazing..just deplete glycogen from muscles first i.e. no-carbs.

It makes me sick to my stomach that you guys pay so much for this supplement. It's a GREAT anti-oxidant, and that's all it should be used for.Geez.Ouch.

rediculous, I meant to type ridiculous.

You guys can't get Glucophage over the counter in the U.S., I realize this.

I'll be coming to the u.s shortly and I'll see if I feel the same way if I take ALA.

This should be interesting..

Would I be allowed to bring 14 tablets of Glucophage w/ me to the states? Just 14, that's all I'll need.

No I don't have a prescription.
It's WAY less than a 30 day supply.
It's not an AS.

tell them you're diabetic and you should have no problems.

I'm still wondering if ALA will make you fatter by pushing these nutrients into the fat cells?????

Top Bottom