Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

George Spellwin could you explain the logic behind the moderator position?

U can't forget RyanH, I don't like that

see if he edits this;

Hillary Clinton is a MOTHER FUCKING CUNT!!!

Babs bush is a slut!!! (Let's see if Chesty edit's that!) LOL!!!

Ya'll some paranoid mofos....

Logic?

I highly doubt there is any logic.

The people recently adopted as Mods very likely were the few people who wrote George about the board...granted it was likely in a self-serving, ass-kissing manner. The squeeky wheel syndrom. They addressed their concerns and suggestions to George and seeing as the last batch of mods had less than 60% activity....it's better than having 40% of nothing.

If you looks at the spectrum of new mods, especially on the anabolic board, it's a rather poor line-up (no offense). But I think it's funny that ya'll get tiffed about the mods on the chat board....afterall it IS a chat board.

The most that needs to be removed or edited would be source posts. Not really looking at a lot of power really. Oh and view IP addresses, which none of them could do anything with in the first place:)

Re: Logic?

r00+ said:
The most that needs to be removed or edited would be source posts. Not really looking at a lot of power really. Oh and view IP addresses, which none of them could do anything with in the first place:)

I don't think mods can even view that with ubb. just admins. however, they could probably easily request it - but like you said, what would they do with it.

Re: Logic?

r00+ said:
I highly doubt there is any logic.

The people recently adopted as Mods very likely were the few people who wrote George about the board...granted it was likely in a self-serving, ass-kissing manner. The squeeky wheel syndrom. They addressed their concerns and suggestions to George and seeing as the last batch of mods had less than 60% activity....it's better than having 40% of nothing.

I never kissed any ass!!! I didn't even expect it!! :mad:

:bigkiss:

Top Bottom