Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

geneza pharma strength booster

Slaose

recently did a strength stack from geneza pharma. It was superdrol, tren and a couple more steroids. Had some amazing strength improvements very quickly. Within the first three weeks was already getting close to all-time personal records and by week five and week six I was hitting them easily. always on point dosed well. ordering is good very quick turnaround. delivery was fast no more then a week to deliver domestic. ordered tren, superdrol, test prop, anavar. results are impressive crazy good strength improvements, hits PRs!.

recently did a strength stack from geneza pharma. It was superdrol, tren and a couple more steroids. Had some amazing strength improvements very quickly. Within the first three weeks was already getting close to all-time personal records and by week five and week six I was hitting them easily. always on point dosed well. ordering is good very quick turnaround. delivery was fast no more then a week to deliver domestic. ordered tren, superdrol, test prop, anavar. results are impressive crazy good strength improvements, hits PRs!.
I love geneza pharma, the tren is my favorite and you did right doing some major roids from gp

Top Bottom