Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generation Iron - Pumping Iron film remake - will they deny the steroids & drugs?

Im sure its not going to be anything special..Im not excited about this movie, yall are gonna be disappointed..

Pain and gain is gonna be much better, and by the looks of it, the rock is on some serious anabloics in that movie.

We all know it, this video will never be able to compare with Pumping iron. That aint saying, its not going to be a great documentary. Like all other things in life, in every genre, every situation, birthday, wedding theres a life highlight.

A certain situtaion that will out beat every other, that cake you´ll never taste again, that damn hot lady from the holidays you f....

Pumping iron is like that, it was made when the bodybuilding era blossomed and Arnold the upcomming bodybuilding moviestar. People where amazed by the sport of bodybuilding and what it could do. The fysike had alot more difference in appeal then the ones we see today, they all kinda look the same. <- thats my oppinion

I cant wait to see this one, its a new generation, new bodybuilders, and kinda a new sport now adays. Ill still have high expectations.

I don't see why this film would get so much criticism! If you are on this forum chances are you have used or are considering using. Everyone should be able to appreciate what these top elite athletes go through, whether or not you like their physique or not. I actually think its going to top Pumping Iron just for the simple fact that more bodybuilders can relate with these guys instead of the old school approach.

Going into detail about drug and ancillary use would be real bad press for the sport. It would be like following a rookie linebacker around through the offseason while he trys to get better and comes into camp 20 lean pounds bigger and shredded. They will tell you how much he busted his balls for it but they'll leave out that one important detail about gaining that 20 lean pounds.

Going into detail about drug and ancillary use would be real bad press for the sport. It would be like following a rookie linebacker around through the offseason while he trys to get better and comes into camp 20 lean pounds bigger and shredded. They will tell you how much he busted his balls for it but they'll leave out that one important detail about gaining that 20 lean pounds.

But without it, they don't have much of a story to tell. How much can they talk about training? How much trash talk about Beating the other guy down (by posing) is going to capture the audiences attention?

What people don;t realize about the original Pumping Iron, is that it was laid out like a screenplay. You had a antagonist and a hero. But in this case, the antagonist was the insecure one and the hero was somewhat villainous -- and interesting slant.

Then they had a few subplots --

Lou's relationship with an overbearing "stage " father.

Leraning the art of posing.

Even several little subplots such as the naive Mike Katz and the calculating Ken Waller. Franco, the devoted friend . Ed Corny -- the "old" guy. It was also an "American dream" story with foreigners being the ones who succeed.

They even had a third act surprise -- Serge Nubret showing up at the Olympia. It was a brilliantly constructed film.

Just by looking at this one, I get the feeling the producers are not thinking along those lines. This is a film for people who are already fans and just want to see the freaks. Personally, that gets old for me after about 10 minutes. But to each his own.

But without it, they don't have much of a story to tell. How much can they talk about training? How much trash talk about Beating the other guy down (by posing) is going to capture the audiences attention?

What people don;t realize about the original Pumping Iron, is that it was laid out like a screenplay. You had a antagonist and a hero. But in this case, the antagonist was the insecure one and the hero was somewhat villainous -- and interesting slant.

Then they had a few subplots --

Lou's relationship with an overbearing "stage " father.

Leraning the art of posing.

Even several little subplots such as the naive Mike Katz and the calculating Ken Waller. Franco, the devoted friend . Ed Corny -- the "old" guy. It was also an "American dream" story with foreigners being the ones who succeed.

They even had a third act surprise -- Serge Nubret showing up at the Olympia. It was a brilliantly constructed film.

Just by looking at this one, I get the feeling the producers are not thinking along those lines. This is a film for people who are already fans and just want to see the freaks. Personally, that gets old for me after about 10 minutes. But to each his own.

I have no doubt Nelson. I'm sure it will be a follow around documentary. I agree that the origional PI was geniously done. Lou's dad was such a dick head too. Maybe they will mention the AAS, GH and slin but I cant see them talking details and quantities. It just doesnt seem probable. I would love to see all the dirty shit but its just not gonna happen. Especially with Phil and Kai.
I watched "A Day In The Life" Kai Greene on youtube. It was pretty good for what it was. I have a feeling PI #2 will be the same exact thing.

Im sure its not going to be anything special..Im not excited about this movie, yall are gonna be disappointed..

Pain and gain is gonna be much better, and by the looks of it, the rock is on some serious anabloics in that movie.

if its anything like the Rock's other movies is gonna be low budget crap .. walking tall had a couple fun scenes to watch, but boy was it a bad movie lol

Looks interesting but no way can it compare to PI. That was so well done, it had drama . it came along at a time when bodybilding was getting more interest and it sparked interest to those with whom never really saw it in that light before. It aslo had a very charismatic star. What does this one have? A bunch of guys (spouting cliche's) who all look the same and have no appeal to anyone other than people who follow bodybuilding contests -- which isn't even most bodybuilders.

Wel put man..btw got some of your unleashed, shits insane..

Sent from my SGH-T959

if its anything like the Rock's other movies is gonna be low budget crap .. walking tall had a couple fun scenes to watch, but boy was it a bad movie lol

Awwww come on bro.....Faster was awsome. Right to the point, no bullshit with a .454 casull.

Fast 5 was great. Definatley not low budget there.

His stuff has gotten better as its gone along. Minus the disney type crap.

Top Bottom