Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generation Iron - Pumping Iron film remake - will they deny the steroids & drugs?

Steroids are already illegal, cant really fuck it up more for us than it already is. I say keep it all illegal, bros like us will always "get ours" with no problem. Leaves more for us and less for the dumbasses who get starry eyed.

the thing is they are legal if you have a prescription for it.

and a lot of times you just need to find the right doctor.. lots of guys are on HRT who don't even need to be

its weird how you tell people this and they are surprised but then steroids are supposed to be very bad.. i ask these people if they are so dangerous how come docs write scripts for HRT then?

ill watch the movie but, I bet it will be like MD or flex but on tv.. in other words a bunch of advertisement, bs diets, and how supplements gave them 10 lbs this year lol..i doubt they will talk about the juice, if they do people are going to walk out the movie straight into the pharmacy..

ill watch the movie but, I bet it will be like MD or flex but on tv.. in other words a bunch of advertisement, bs diets, and how supplements gave them 10 lbs this year lol..i doubt they will talk about the juice, if they do people are going to walk out the movie straight into the pharmacy..

People arent going to walk straight to any pharmacy even if roids are talked about lol
If that were the case people would walk out of the theater and straight to anything they saw in that movie. Like drugs, guns, fancy cars, whatever. But that doesnt happen

i believe this is a documentary which means its gonna be a bunch of opinions and should NOT push any point of view. they are supposed to lay out the facts and opinions on the table and let you the viewer decide.

we will see.. i will do the honors of letting you guys sample it before i waste my time going

the thing is they are legal if you have a prescription for it.

and a lot of times you just need to find the right doctor.. lots of guys are on HRT who don't even need to be

its weird how you tell people this and they are surprised but then steroids are supposed to be very bad.. i ask these people if they are so dangerous how come docs write scripts for HRT then?

i say illegal in the context of Schedule 3 narcotics, which roids are.

I'll see it; good or bad. I think we all should, because whatever is shown in the movie (TRUE OR FALSE), will be what everybody thinks about us (the bodybuilding community in general) , when we are in public. Too many people already think that we're all huge and jacked BECAUSE we have money and resources to get joose, and we use our butts as pincushions on a daily basis and never lift a weight at all. It's not a good thing when the public (ignorant of the sport altogether) doesn't give us any credit for the hard work at the gym. I hope the film changes that!!!!

By the same logic, I would think that people would believe that a Hyundai would be just as fast as a Lamborghini if it had $15/gallon racing fuel.

Charles

I love documentaries like this ect... I agree with nelson that you cant top the origional. That was at a different time entirely when the sport was in a different place.

I agree with steve also that if these idiots glamourize AAS that every shit hat ass bag around is going to think its a good idea. We do NOT need that. For that reason I think they will mention it but go into no detail.

I for one...as I'm sure many of you would love to watch Phil, Kai, Jay, ect from the first alarm clock to bed time. Every slin shot, gh pin, oral, supp, ect...all day.

Never happen

^^

I really hope they keep AAS out of the movie or are at least very careful with the subject.

I would like to (and plan to) take my kids to the movie. The producers have a great opportunity to popularize bodybuilding and bring it more/back into the mainstream. I've watched Pumping Iron with my kids, but its a little old and boring for them.

Hopefully they don't mis the mark.

Has anyone seen the movie yet?

I'm thinking about taking the family tonight but I really want to know how the steroid subject is handled before I take the kids.

Top Bottom