Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Generation Iron - Pumping Iron film remake - will they deny the steroids & drugs?

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
I just got back from the Olympia where they debuted the following trailer from the upcoming Pumping Iron remake Generation Iron. The film appears that it will follow Kai Greene and Phil Heath on the road to the Olympia. But, will Generation Iron own up to the extensive drug use involved in building these physiques? Will they show the anabolic steroids, insulin, HGH, and all the rest? Or will Generation Iron punt? What do you think?

The closest they came in the original was when Lou was shaking his pill bottles around. Maybe it was aspirin.

Looks interesting but no way can it compare to PI. That was so well done, it had drama . it came along at a time when bodybilding was getting more interest and it sparked interest to those with whom never really saw it in that light before. It aslo had a very charismatic star. What does this one have? A bunch of guys (spouting cliche's) who all look the same and have no appeal to anyone other than people who follow bodybuilding contests -- which isn't even most bodybuilders.

if they do its gonna be end of the world... EVERYBODY WILL BE ON THE JUICE! EVERY SICK CUNT OUT THERE!

if they do its gonna be end of the world... EVERYBODY WILL BE ON THE JUICE! EVERY SICK CUNT OUT THERE!

I seriously doubt that. I don't think anyone who is unfamiliar with steroids will suddenly be attracted to them because of what these guys look like.

And as a side note -- show most women pictures of Arnold or Zane or Reeves or Scott or Robinson and their eyes will light up. Show the same women pics of Health and Cutler and Martinez and their reaction is "Ewww!"

if people really believe that steroids will make them look like that they will be severely dissapointed when they try them.

we've got plenty of examples on this forum of newbs juicing who look worse after or who quit on the lifestyle after a couple runs. unfortunately most guys fail at this game. its just like any hobby out there that people try and then quit on when they figure out they aren't going anywhere and are just wasting money for no reason. gym statistics tell the tale. rarely do gyms increase membership year over year. many sign up then quit, thats why gyms are so anal about having you sign contracts. they know that there is a strong chance you will quit

i see plenty of newbs every January in the gym. 3 weeks later they are gone and we are back to the normal regulars. in fact the #1 problem credit cards have (aside from fraud of course) is people calling in to dispute gym membership billing

Agree with Steve ,Happens every Year, Two Yrs ago these 3 young ladies about 35 yrs old came into the gym, had the owner to give them a tour, showed them demonstrations on how all the machines worked, and basis free exercises, the next day i almost dropped the bumbells on my foot, There they were "EXCEPT" They had went out and bought these colorful design sweatsuits,Each one a Different color With Stripes to set them off< WAIT! They even went the whole 9 yards by purchasing Tennis shoes to boot! They went to training so gung ho, i guess they were sore the next day,as i never saw them again.

Looks easy on TV loloolol!

I love documentaries like this ect... I agree with nelson that you cant top the origional. That was at a different time entirely when the sport was in a different place.

I agree with steve also that if these idiots glamourize AAS that every shit hat ass bag around is going to think its a good idea. We do NOT need that. For that reason I think they will mention it but go into no detail.

I for one...as I'm sure many of you would love to watch Phil, Kai, Jay, ect from the first alarm clock to bed time. Every slin shot, gh pin, oral, supp, ect...all day.

Never happen

I for one...as I'm sure many of you would love to watch Phil, Kai, Jay, ect from the first alarm clock to bed time. Every slin shot, gh pin, oral, supp, ect...all day.

Never happen

yeah this one could be a bunch of bs advertisements for crappy products they are being paid to pitch. and the youngsters will fall for it.

Top Bottom