Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear rage

jbird said:
i don't think roid rage is a myth at all. Steroids tend to intensify all your emotions. When you are happy you feel like you are on top of the world and when you get angry you wanna rip someones heard off. I am a very laid pack person and it definitely intesifies my anger.

Dont Beer do that too....JK... :)

jp000 said:
hmmmmmmmmmm............"roid rage"

Kinda like flying off the handle over little stuff that doesn't really matter.

I've seen lots of "tounge lashings" on this site. What do you think would happen if everyone in this forum was in the same room right now?

:coffee:

LMFAO!! I'm allready getting negative K hits over the above statement. Wonder if any more fragile internet egos will be damaged with this one.

I'll probably get completely bombed off the board.....oh well, if that happens I guess I'll spend more time in the gym.

K to fivefold.....thanks brotha..... :Chef:

jacked clown said:
I have never done roids but to say that higher levels of the male hormone testosterone would not result in a more ferocious person is just nonsense. On average the male body does like 7-9mg a day of testosterone, thats 49 to 63mg a week. A logical person could not sit there and say that taking 8x the normal dose your body puts out would not change the psycological side of someone either consciously or subconciously. Either way the rage part could be a myth because rage is defined as a uncontrollable outbreak, but how could one not be more aggressive?
I don't believe that I was more aggressive in my teens than I am now, thirty years later. It definitely helps with focus and gym-aggression but fobbing off a swagger or inter-personal agression onto an increased test level is not valid.

For those who had the fortune to be born larger than the average there was a necessity to learn to control the feeling of power that comes with it during formative years. For someone who swells up over a few months, I can see a possibility of there being strength and the associated social authority without the discipline to control it. If someone feels they have something to prove to those around them then juice is probably not the best first option.

Reactions: LT3
I don't believe that I was more aggressive in my teens than I am now, thirty years later. It definitely helps with focus and gym-aggression but fobbing off a swagger or inter-personal agression onto an increased test level is not valid.

For those who had the fortune to be born larger than the average there was a necessity to learn to control the feeling of power that comes with it during formative years. For someone who swells up over a few months, I can see a possibility of there being strength and the associated social authority without the discipline to control it. If someone feels they have something to prove to those around them then juice is probably not the best first option.

110% correct.

this whole thread is just a joke right?
no one really is this dumb and really believes raiging
that is like saying you rage after having sugar or candy
wow
just wow

Roid Rage = Myth
Two reasons your more angry on test
1: You fall for the Myth and Placebo effect kicks in.
2: YOUR FUCKING HUNGRY....GO EAT...NOW...AND ALOT

Seriously, the better and more potent the gear the happier and hornyer I am just like Sweed said. The only time I get Pissed is when 3 or four hours have gone by and I havnt devoured some small animal.

Top Bottom