Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear rage

why even respond to a 12 year old who not only doesn't lift AT ALL - but has never even SEEN any AS up close.

Hey Kid - cute post - I take it you haven't taken grammar classes yet?

hmmmmmmmmmm............"roid rage"

Kinda like flying off the handle over little stuff that doesn't really matter.

I've seen lots of "tounge lashings" on this site. What do you think would happen if everyone in this forum was in the same room right now?

:coffee:

I have never done roids but to say that higher levels of the male hormone testosterone would not result in a more ferocious person is just nonsense. On average the male body does like 7-9mg a day of testosterone, thats 49 to 63mg a week. A logical person could not sit there and say that taking 8x the normal dose your body puts out would not change the psycological side of someone either consciously or subconciously. Either way the rage part could be a myth because rage is defined as a uncontrollable outbreak, but how could one not be more aggressive?

Look bottom line if you have an anger problem to begin with, Juice test or not could make it worse..Same goes for acme etc..If you do not have these problems naturally, you don't have anything to worry about

I have never done roids but to say that higher levels of the male hormone testosterone would not result in a more ferocious person is just nonsense. On average the male body does like 7-9mg a day of testosterone, thats 49 to 63mg a week. A logical person could not sit there and say that taking 8x the normal dose your body puts out would not change the psycological side of someone either consciously or subconciously. Either way the rage part could be a myth because rage is defined as a uncontrollable outbreak, but how could one not be more aggressive?

Bro males are not supposed to be "ferocious". violence is such a complex concept that it would be ridiculous to blame it on a friggin hormone. when one is angry there are waves sent up and down the hypethalamus (sp?), the closer the waves are to eachother, the angrier the person. what happens is; test does make the waves go faster, BUT, this is to say that test would make an angry person even angier, NOT, that test would make a normal person snap at everything. a normal person would not have these waves going to begin with so, test would not affect his anger. lately there have been many studies to determine if androgens do infact cause anger and the answer was NO accross the board.

scout69 said:
..Same goes for acme etc..

Don't they sell "Rockets"?

i don't think roid rage is a myth at all. Steroids tend to intensify all your emotions. When you are happy you feel like you are on top of the world and when you get angry you wanna rip someones heard off. I am a very laid pack person and it definitely intesifies my anger.

Top Bottom