Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear rage

VANSKI

hi to all can any help me and tell me what to use in place of ant test to pack on mass,has when i use any type of test i always end up locked up threw fighting and its got to come to an end,everybody at the gym is test mad,i also carry a lot of water on it has well,any help please?thanks :chomp:

Only1eagle said:
Not sure what to say to this.

Possibly try seeing a shrink as AAS doesnt give you rage. You do that yourself

seen a shrink bud and stayed away from the gym for 5 years but its in ya blood to train

The term roid rage is used by those who want to make an excuse for their poor decisions and actions. They drug does not make you act like that. I have never lost my cool and have run some pretty decent cycles in the past. You need to get a good grip on your inner being before thinking of beginning another cycle. Good luck too you

VANSKI said:
seen a shrink bud and stayed away from the gym for 5 years but its in ya blood to train

You're an idiot.

You remind me of all the morons aged 18-24 in the clubs in New York. I call you pussies "beer muscles".

You think you're tough? How about you grow the fuck up, then prove it. Fighting just shows to me, and every other intelligent person out there, what a moron you are.

I'm on 2G's of test a week, and I'm not out hitting people. I could beat the christ out of you, but you don't see me being an idiot do you? I save it for my kick boxing competitions.

Go see a therapist.

VANSKI said:
hi to all can any help me and tell me what to use in place of ant test to pack on mass,has when i use any type of test i always end up locked up threw fighting and its got to come to an end,everybody at the gym is test mad,i also carry a lot of water on it has well,any help please?thanks :chomp:

maybe you need anger management classes before you start AS :rolleyes:

Top Bottom