Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear rage

AMGETR said:
You're an idiot.

You remind me of all the morons aged 18-24 in the clubs in New York. I call you pussies "beer muscles".

You think you're tough? How about you grow the fuck up, then prove it. Fighting just shows to me, and every other intelligent person out there, what a moron you are.

I'm on 2G's of test a week, and I'm not out hitting people. I could beat the christ out of you, but you don't see me being an idiot do you? I save it for my kick boxing competitions.

Go see a therapist.

"I could beat the christ out of you"...LMAO! I like that one..good stuff and k to you. ;)

Amgetr You Sound To Me Like 1 Small Gay Beat The Christ Out Of Me Grow Up,all Girls Are Sluts,are Your The One Who Sucks Cocks

Ozz2001 said:
Well roid rage might be a myth but i am sure a few tren runners may say that it does give yea mood swings....

My first cycle was test only. I was young and was big so thought i was the shit.

2-5 were tren/winny cycles and all my friends stated they didnt think I was on b/c I didnt act dumb like I had on test.
It isnt the AS its the person!

AMGETR said:
You're an idiot.

I'm on 2G's of test a week, and I'm not out hitting people. I could beat the christ out of you, but you don't see me being an idiot do you? I save it for my kick boxing competitions.

Go see a therapist.

I agree. That's the funnies term I've heard in a while. Lately I've been using "I'll beat the damnit outta you" but I certainly like this one too. Mind if I borrow it? :)

On a serious note, if you're having issues with your temper, try and relax. Change gyms if you lift with a bunch of immature punks. No need in going through life as an asshole or going through life around assholes.

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

AMGETR said:
You're an idiot.

You remind me of all the morons aged 18-24 in the clubs in New York. I call you pussies "beer muscles".

You think you're tough? How about you grow the fuck up, then prove it. Fighting just shows to me, and every other intelligent person out there, what a moron you are.

Go see a therapist.

:FRlol:

sounds like you just yearn attention bro. you remind me of some guys that do something stupid and try to cover it up with their AAS use. stop being a douchebag and using AAS as the scapegoat. and even if you were on tren, you can still control yourself. and if "roid rage" wasnt a myth and it acctually happened, then dont use AAS. if you cant be a mature adult and use them responsibly, then do yourself and us all a favour and dont use them. its as simple as that.

Top Bottom