Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining muscle on low calories?

It seems reasonable to me to say that if your body fat is high enough, you could eat less, trim down, and build muscle at the same time. It would be difficult to determine what kind of progress you were making though because you would be gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time so you would probably stay about the same weight but the mirror would tell you the results.

There was a post on anabolex awhile ago were a guy lost 17lbs of fat, and gained 5 lbs of muscle.

He said he was eating 3400-4000 calories a day, he was on clen, t3, primo, and winny.

Whats the best wa to figure out maitnence calories?

I dont work right now, so im not very active in the day, my only activities, are the gym, and cardio 3 times a week at 40 minutes per session, and I usually go to the mall 4 times a week and walk around
there for an hour lol.

serge said:
all you have to do to keep the fat down while gaining majore size on a bulking cycle is throw in some t-3, not only will you be able to eat your normal bulking volume of calories and not gain fat, but with t-3 in you bulking cycle you will also make more gains in size then you would without t-3. And arimidex to keep the water bloat down too.

doesnt adding t3 just raise your metabolism, thus your maintenance calories would be raised.
so if your maintenance is 3000 and you take in 3500 while on a bulking cycle and take t3 at the same time which raised your maintenance to 3500 how do you suppose you could gain any mass like that?

think about what you say to people before you say it

muscle on low cals

You don't necessarily have to drop your cals, try doing a little cardio first thing in the morning before you eat. Your blood sugar is low and you'll generate more fat loss.

Top Bottom