Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gah!! Do I have gyno?

Titties or just blubber?

• Those are titties, go buy a bra, you have gyno

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Not titties, you're just a fat pig, time to cut

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Impossible to tell, whether they're titties or blubber, it looks like shit

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters
LOL! I couldn't resist bro! I'm not a plat, so I can't view those pics any larger, but from what I can tell, you got some room to lose on your chest. Are there any hard lumps? or is it just soft tissue? If you can get under 12% bf, and you still have very noticeable lumps or a fatty area, you probably do have gyno and might need surgery. I think, definitely, if you can maintain and stay under 12 - possibly 10%, you'll know for sure. What is your current bf? go to the doc and get a check up your chest to be sure..

I Would Say Ya You Do But My Buddy Had That Same Shit And Went To A Doctor And Had It Taken Out His Pecs Look Nice And Ripped Now

kethnaab said:
please look at my manboobs and see if you think it's gyno or just a fat chest?

I have had these manboobs since I was a yoot, even when I was really really lean they still were there.

makes me wonder...

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455569

Looks like you do have gynecomastia. Before surgery, you can try a letrozole + nolvadex combination along with diet and cardio. However, if it's gyno in the very late stages, this method will not do much. You're better off with just getting the surgery.

Well, that is a common fat deposit for men, whether it's estrogen type fat deposits, or just regular fat doesn't matter really..... Getting rid of it is gonna be REALLY REALLY hard..... I know, cause I went through it about 10yrs ago..... The AI use might decrease it to a degree, some Soy protein with Flax oil could help decrease estrogen depots, I would also add trying to use the Yohimbee gel from AF store to get it down a bit more..... However, to totally get rid of it, youre gonna need the surgery bro.... If you don't have the money for it, or just don't wanna go under the knife, the methods I stated might shrink it to a degree you would be satisfied with..... GL man, and keep us updated...

rizz

thanks for the resposnes guys

it definitely isn't AAS related, since I've never juiced. Just a few cycles of 1-AD, but I had the boobies LONG before I did the 1-AD.

hurm.

nolvadex.

by itself. an interesting concept. I thought (naieve aura) that nolvadex was supposed to be taken BEFORE you get the hooters in order to prevent them from getting bigger?

regardless, I'm going to see what happens after about 7 weeks of blubber melting, see if they go away at all.
If I drop some substantial blubber and they're still there, I guess that'll answer my question, eh?

Top Bottom