Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCKING BITCH........I look worse than GARZA with this fucking mother fucking haircut

What the hell were you looking at while she was cutting your hair? Hmmmmm?

You must have had an eye full of big boobs....CUZ I SURE AS HELL WOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO STOP WHILE SHE WAS BUTCHIN MY HAIR...

:)

vixenbabe said:
What the hell were you looking at while she was cutting your hair? Hmmmmm?

You must have had an eye full of big boobs....CUZ I SURE AS HELL WOULD HAVE TOLD HER TO STOP WHILE SHE WAS BUTCHIN MY HAIR...

:)

I was looking at her titties.

I think I will just get a 4' towel and wrap it around my head so no one will see my hair.

Anyone know where I can get me some anthrax? And a cropduster maybe?

Re: Re: FUCKING BITCH........I look worse than GARZA with this fucking mother fucking haircut

HamHock said:
This is classic. Anyways, Balls, don't sweat the "bitches"; your blow up doll, your mom's poodle, and the retarded girl down the street you pay to sniff her panties wont give a shit about how short you're sportin' the mullet these days.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You stupid fuck, a 13 dollar haircut. Fantastic sams blows buddy.

j/j :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

shut your god damn mouth you cunt

Balls of Steel said:

I was looking at her titties.

I think I will just get a 4' towel and wrap it around my head so no one will see my hair.

Anyone know where I can get me some anthrax? And a cropduster maybe?

dude, just get a mach 3 razor and a can of gillette gel shaving cream and shave it down to the bone!

my desireability level among attractive girls has gone off the scale after going smooth on top! i'm constantly amazed at how many semi-drunk inhibition reduced girls want to rub their hands over the smooth head.

which often leads to them stoking and fondeling the "other" smooth head.

take a chance and try it. it will always grow out if you don't like it.

Top Bottom