Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FUCKING BITCH........I look worse than GARZA with this fucking mother fucking haircut

here's an easy solution...shave your head. It doesn't solely matter what you look like if you get bitches or not...it's all about the game. If you think looks matter that much...you don't know about the game at all. Get some skills homie....

Too bad im white, otherewise I could sue the barber, and win, for giving me a shitty cut based on my race. Fuck that big tittied bitch, I gave her a two dollar tip just because her tits were big and she was hot.

If I knew how to attatch a non-internet pic, I would scan a pic of my old hair cut and post it on here (I would have to hide my face though)

I dont look anything like the guy in that Pic BTW.

Hey May, how's your asshole these days? Is it nice and stretched out?

Why dont you take me up on my offer and let my granny fuck you with her dildo?

Balls of Steel said:
If I knew how to attatch a non-internet pic, I would scan a pic of my old hair cut and post it on here (I would have to hide my face though)

I dont look anything like the guy in that Pic BTW.

You're such a liar. What 17 year old kid doesn't know how to attach a picture. Plus, if you have a scanner, you know how to scan a pic and save it to your pc. I'm sure you've attached a picture or 2 to some emails before.

Liar.

I have already posted many pictures of her. She says she wants your jiz in her tummy. She also says getting ass from you will make her feel young again.

Will you titty fuck her?

frorider6 said:

You're such a liar. What 17 year old kid doesn't know how to attach a picture. Plus, if you have a scanner, you know how to scan a pic and save it to your pc. I'm sure you've attached a picture or 2 to some emails before.

Liar.

Why would I be sending my picture to anyone on the internet. I have already stated on this board that 90% of the women on the internet are obese and I want nothing to do with them.

How am i supposed to know which ones are hot. How would I sort the hot ones from the obese ones?

Top Bottom