Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking a chick who has had kids vs Non-kids

I think that not all people are ment for kids and that is fine. BUT to say that it messes your pussy....well that might be another...As for the pic I think you are both attractive...shit I'd do her too.....lol

Carth said:
To Gymgurl and Musclemom. First off....(LOL), my wife is not like that. To be a chick, the bitch is pretty aggressive. I swear, she rather hangs out with my guy friends then any of her friends. She really is one of the guys.

Believe me! She will NOT get offended by any of this. In fact, she agrees with it. She says that if she were a man....she would think the same way too.

Kids?! Ha!!! She fucking hates kids! Imagine...much more than me. LOL!!!!

Here she is....

IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7402.jpg

Hoooooly shite you two are a hot looking couple.

Burning_Inside said:
I will say this, the loosest girls for me were the ones that were the fattest.

Out of shape body means out of shape cooch. Do research on it bro. The girls with the tightest pussies (and have greater sex than other women), are the ones that eat right and lift weights. And....who's hormone levels are optimal.

This is NOT my opinion. This is a medical fact. Do research and you shall see.

Its all good Carth :}}}}

For all you haters that claim anyones old lady after she has kids should not read this post ????? What the fuck Its not my fault that a women after she pops out 3 or 4 pups and her snatch goes to HOLY HELL...........

This is why guys have girlfriends and mistress on the side nothing like some fresh Ripe Pussy.

Sorry for all of you Flapper lovers......

Top Bottom