Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking a chick who has had kids vs Non-kids

.COM said:
Its all good Carth :}}}}

For all you haters that claim anyones old lady after she has kids should not read this post ????? What the fuck Its not my fault that a women after she pops out 3 or 4 pups and her snatch goes to HOLY HELL...........

This is why guys have girlfriends and mistress on the side nothing like some fresh Ripe Pussy.

Sorry for all of you Flapper lovers......

And now you know why men cheat on their wives AFTER they have given birth to their children? Why???? Because the pussy SUCKS afterwards!

Again...Loose pussy???? Get Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery. Nuff Said!!! Problem resolved! No more cheating! Great sex comes back!

Carth said:
And now you know why men cheat on their wives AFTER they have given birth to their children? Why???? Because the pussy SUCKS afterwards!

Again...Loose pussy???? Get Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery. Nuff Said!!! Problem resolved! No more cheating! Great sex comes back!
Jesus Christ ... what is wrong with you people?

Please don't recommend plastic surgery for something this subjective, particularly on a part of the body that can be so easily, very critically and permanently ruined. Vaginal rejuvenation surgery is very new and ethical, board certified plastic surgeons don't recommend it for women who don't have genuine medical problems. There is a difference between a labioplasty and vaginal rejuvenation. When you start messing around with inner structure you're potentially impacting the urinary tract, orgasm response, etc.

Seems to me:
1. There's someone out there for everyone.
2. Men who have pencil dicks should stop blaming the woman for their inadequacies.
3. If your relationship hinges on how tight or loose she feels to you (women, if he's bitching you're loose) then there's something else much more seriously wrong with your relationship. If you genuinely care about someone, this sort of shit does NOT factor into your relationship, your sex life or your level of satisfaction.

musclemom said:
Jesus Christ ... what is wrong with you people?

Please don't recommend plastic surgery for something this subjective, particularly on a part of the body that can be so easily, very critically and permanently ruined. Vaginal rejuvenation surgery is very new and ethical, board certified plastic surgeons don't recommend it for women who don't have genuine medical problems. There is a difference between a labioplasty and vaginal rejuvenation. When you start messing around with inner structure you're potentially impacting the urinary tract, orgasm response, etc.

Seems to me:
1. There's someone out there for everyone.
2. Men who have pencil dicks should stop blaming the woman for their inadequacies.
3. If your relationship hinges on how tight or loose she feels to you (women, if he's bitching you're loose) then there's something else much more seriously wrong with your relationship. If you genuinely care about someone, this sort of shit does NOT factor into your relationship, your sex life or your level of satisfaction.

The one that told me about this were my next door neighbors. They are cool as shit! They are very similar to me and my wife. She is 34 and he is 37. And they both admitted to me that ever since they gave birth to their 2nd child (3 years ago). That sex has pretty much sucked ass!

They both told me that she had the surgery done about 8 months ago. And that now...sex is just as great as it was as when they first hooked up. Their sex life is back!

Hey! I didn't say this. They did! These are my next door neighbors. Why would they lie to me for?

I read that frequent horse riding can tighten up a ragged out pussy. Something about strengthening pelvic floor muscles ( which you can do without riding a horse I believe ).

Might want to give that a try before sending your girl to the doc.

KD1 said:
I read that frequent horse riding can tighten up a ragged out pussy. Something about strengthening pelvic floor muscles ( which you can do without riding a horse I believe ).

Might want to give that a try before sending your girl to the doc.

Who's girl are you talking about?

Top Bottom