Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking a chick who has had kids vs Non-kids

I have been with many of both and can honestly say that many girls who have no kids are much more lose and have much bigger meat curtains than those who have had multiple children. With that said, passing a watermelon through the snatch can never make it tighter.

X_con

Reactions: BNG
Fucking or even dating (whatever teh fuck you want to call it) with a chick that has given birth. Is fucking around with damaged goods. NUFF SAID!!!!

Carth said:
Fucking or even dating (whatever teh fuck you want to call it) with a chick that has given birth. Is fucking around with damaged goods. NUFF SAID!!!!
And what happens if your wife ever makes the mistake of getting pregnant with your child, Carth? Do you vote abortion, divorce her if she wants to keep the baby, or soldier on and choke down your revulsion at mounting a weekly assault on that piece of damaged goods? Inquiring minds want to know.

Gymgurl said:
He's married?? better hope she never reads this and then gets pregnant....talk about a self esteem killer lol

To Gymgurl and Musclemom. First off....(LOL), my wife is not like that. To be a chick, the bitch is pretty aggressive. I swear, she rather hangs out with my guy friends then any of her friends. She really is one of the guys.

Believe me! She will NOT get offended by any of this. In fact, she agrees with it. She says that if she were a man....she would think the same way too.

Kids?! Ha!!! She fucking hates kids! Imagine...much more than me. LOL!!!!

Here she is....

IMG_8165.jpg

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7402.jpg

Let me re-phrase that last thing I said. I don't hate kids. I love them! But from a distance. And as long as they are NOT mine! LOL

Top Bottom