Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FREE PICS FOR YOU. (no shit!)

photoguy_va

HELLO ALL YOU RIPPED WOMEN!

I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER LOOKING FOR 3 FEMALE FITNESS/BODYBUILER MODELS.

I NEED PIC FOR MY PORTFOLIO!
I NEED PICS FOR MY WEBSITE!

YOU WILL GET 5 (FIVE) 8X10 PRINTS OF YOUR CHOICE OF PICS. PLUS SCANS OF ALL THE WORK WE DO.
IN EXCHANGE I GET TO USE THE PICS ON MY SITE AND MY PORTFOILIO.
IT KIND OF CALL TEST FOR TRADE...WE HELP EACH OTHER OUT.

SEND ME A PIC OR MESSAGE AND LET'S GET STARTED.
I AM LEGIT...MY WIFE IS MY ASSISTANT. I HAVE A FULL STUDIO PLUS LOCATION TO SHOOT AT.

THANKS, BO [email protected]

scanning like a bat out of hell

i will post some of my pics here and will give a link to more of my portfolio. the pic are regular fashion and modeling. thanks
will post tomorrow!

local talent

some of the local talent is not too shabby but i want to take it up a notch....fitness women can pose better and no wierd body things!
no prob on the comment....ranger.
bo

Ripped,
I'm not sure that mom is taking anything. Some women could obtain a similar look to hers whilst being clean. Having said that, this really wasnt a good question to be asking the lady for several reasons:

1) Apparently mom comes from LaLa Land.....I'm pretty sure that steroids are illegal there. Although alot of people from Lalians will discuss cycles, mom has shown no signs of doing that on this board as far as I am aware. I think that prob means she considers it a bad idea to discuss it.

2) Anybody with 2 brains cells can obtain moms name and where she competes.....she doesnt hide it at all. So if she did take something, which would be illegal, it would be relatively easy to prosecute her. This would waste alot of money, hurt her family and her career.

3) Would you walk up to somebody in the gym who you hardly know and discuss gear with them? I wouldnt.....

This wasnt intended as a flame. I just wanted to make sure you knew that it wasnt cool to ask that.

ripped1979 said:
bikini mom what steroids have u done ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom