Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

freakin crazy today at my gym!

quit lying you know you were the girl that fell off.

lol, nope. i rarely use the treadmill or any other cardio equipment in the gym. drives me crazy just staying in one place running, cycling, climbing, ect. i like to go around the track. or better yet go cycling or jogging in the evening on the trail near my place. :)

Thats way better shape then my boys pops's ab workout, everytime he crunches he lets out the loudest fart ever. Now talk about a workout KILLER!

clearly, he sabotaged her. i'd stay away from him.

lololol...i hope that girl is alright. i'm heading out to the gym in a few and i hope he's not there, creepy old man. that was one of the weirdest things i've ever witnessed.lol

I'm in!

Well when you laugh, it targets your abs. He probably thought he was doubling up by doing both? Still fuckin weird.

yeah, thats what i thought after i was finally able to stop laughing in the girl's locker room. my tummy was aching! there were a few women in there that i guess had witnessed the whole incident and everytime one of ladies giggled, it started a whole round of laughs.lmao!

oh...and the girl probably didn't fall off the treadmill due to watching him....She was most likely down wind. :whatever:

Top Bottom