Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

freakin crazy today at my gym!

*ebony*

it all started with this old man. i saw him come when i was bench pressing. didn't notice him until later when i was done with the iron and finishing off with some cardio on the bike. anyways the guy gets on a ball and starts doing crunches, every time he came up he'd laugh, hold for like 2 seconds laughing all the while and then lower his torso. he'd do another crunch, laugh agian and lower. the laugh was quiet loud too as i had on my ipod, not loud but loud enough. i stop and turn to watch him as does everyone in the gym. All of a sudden i hear a huge "BANG". everyone turns towards the sound. it turns out the girl on the treadmill behind me shot off the treadmill plowing into the ellipticals behind the treadmills!!!!! at this time the gym is completely silent! The girl next to her was like "Are you okay???" And the girl responded, "yes sorry to disturb everyone's workout" (she screamed it to everyone in the gym) and all the while the old man who had on earphones was oblivious to the little accident that just happen, still doing his crunches and laughing!! everyone is just standing around like WTF just happend. i know i was.

lol wtf?

what the

I KNOW!! thats what i was thinking, i was just sitting there on my bike seat and thinking WTF! that was just way too strange. i think that girl on the treadmill got distracted by that man's guffaw and thats how she got thrown off by the treadmill.

WTF..at laughing while doing abs????!!!?

Top Bottom