Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm tendon problem

I train with someone that's the reason it took so long bro.
Should've mentioned that

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

I know this pain. It's the same tendon that affects golfers. Does it hurt more when you supinate your wrists and put a load on it such as in a straight barbell curl? If so it will get worse with the farther out you put your hands past waist width. I'd train biceps isolaterally with dumbbells and or single cable curls, with some e-z bar curls. What I did was get a corticosteroid shot into the sheath of the tendon onthe inside of the elbow and the doctor worked it all the down to the wrist. It worked wonders bro. Hope this helps and is the same problem Bc if so...it's no big deal. Just over stress of the tendon and I haven't had any problems since that shot with a bit of rest. Been 2 years now :D

I done triceps only today due to cutting my biz and triz session short when I had the pain.
I noticed some tenderness on the dips again like when I put downforce onto the palm of my right hand that's where the problem is.
Also I have suffered with painful tenons in my forearms since I started lifting and would love to be rid of it if I can as I am just having to bare it ATM.
How did you get the doc to refer you for this cortosteroidal injection therapy?
I'm very very very interested in this now.
I have the strength to curl 50kg z bar for 10 reps but most of the time the tendon pain becomes unbearable and I only manage 6 reps.

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

I live in the states. I just went into the urgent care and told her what where and how it felt doing different things. She came back with a syringe loaded with it and hit on into my elbow and one into the tendon sheathe and rubbed it down to the wrist to spread the steroid. It burned like a bitch for 2 days but OMG I've never felt better. And I'm back to 50kg barbell curls for 10+ reps too :D

Top Bottom