Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm tendon problem

Hit_the_weightS

Ok so I was doing bi'z n tri'z today in the gym, I'd finished an hour of bi'z and moved onto tri'z, warming up doing dips and then bang on the inner part of my wrist there's this intense pain like their are glass shards in the tendons in my wrist, literally out of nowhere, I wasn't doing heavy weight or bad technique, just wham outta nowhere.

I have suffered from tendinitis in my forearms when I first started lifting a few years ago, but this was horrible pain like there was broken glass in my tendons.
Any thoughts on what it could be?
Could weak or poor tendons be a genetic thing?

I take glucosamine sulphate 1000mg every day and cod liver oil ever since I started lifting.

Anyone else suffer from forearm tendon problems?

Thanks for any replies

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

Maybe a ruptured tendon?
Rest it a few days. If it dosnt let up see your Dr.

How come bies for an hour?

I train with my friend.

It's definitely not ruptured as its fine now it was so weird, it went as fast as it came messed up my tricep workout though.

I hope it doesn't happen again because the pain was so intense I was literally rolling in pain.

It was almost like a cramp but different type of pain.

It was most likely a very small tear in the tendon. Im a sprinter and it sounds just like the pain you get in the tendons along the arch of your foot if you have plantar fasciitis.

Are u on any AAS right now bro?

No I'm natty right now.

@stevsmi no pop bro

Surely if it was a tear or the tendon parting from the bone I would be in constant pain with all wrist movement.

Well since it happened I have taken a rest day and then done legs so I will keep you updated tonight after I do back.

Ok

Done back today and had one of the best back workouts I have done for a while. No pain whatsoever so I'm relieved to say the least.

Getting ready for my new year cycle so an injury right now is my worst nightmare.

Thanks for all your input guys. I was really worried when this happened as you can imagine.

Bro, why in the hell would u be spending an hour working out one of the smallest muscles in the body? Hit the bi's for 20 mins tops after 30 mins of back and tri's for 20 mins tops after 30 mins of chest. The objective is to completely murder your muscles in a shorter time period! Then recover. Any longer than 30 mins on any muscle and your breaking it down rather than pumping up... Take that he routine and knock it out in 20... See the difference and let me know...

Top Bottom