Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the crowd with Kids!!!

The simple days. Treehouse, bunger skate board ( was not very good but good enough) roller hockey, roller skating, oh yea the asphalt play ground, pin ball, barbie house (never mind). I was very very active in organzied and neighborhood sports. My dad would always kick me out of the house to go outside and play. Hunting in the back wood and setting stupid traps that never ever would work but I never gave up and never caught anything. Fishing and crabbing. simple days but so much fun

June bugs, lighting bugs, chiggers...Today if a kid gets chiggers they fall over screaming they have Leprosy!!!

Ranger

The Ranger said:
June bugs, lighting bugs, chiggers...Today if a kid gets chiggers they fall over screaming they have Leprosy!!!

Ranger

Hell yea!. We used to go out to Ocala National forest and catch lightning bugs but it was also a given that we'd come back with chiggers. We used to catch crawldads all the time. For their size, those suckers sure can pinch the hell out of you. We used to have the most intricate forts. There was one that was in an actual swamp where you would sink your waist in muck if you didn't know where to walk. We would booby trap holes with thorns and have potato fights. I remember we were trying to cut what we thought was a big ass root froma tree when all of a sudden water started shooting out. We ended up busting his parents main water line :p

muff diving, snipe hunting, catching lightning bugs in glass jars. oh yea forgot.

The Ranger said:
Pop Rocks and a can of Coke taken at the same time...Instant Death....Remember that little gem of a urban myth....<wink>

Ranger

uhhh....that's not a myth. Try the flavored kind. Two orange packs mixed with one grape and a papercup of rootbeer. I had foam coming thru my nose and my eyes became soooo swollen.

I was looking for a NERF football the other day. We used a NERF at school so we wopuldn't break windows but we played full tackle on the tar. Go figure.

Wooden clogs that the girls wore were the worst weapons. A dozen kicks to the shins left huge welts.

10 pumps of the BB gun could cause gun-shot wounds...so you only pumped 7 times to leave bruises.

AND don't fuck with me when I was wearing my members-only jacket with the banded collar!

The Ranger said:

Ranger

Who would catch chiggers? You simply soaked yourself in OFF and let the DEET seep thru your skin. And remember the taste in your mouth after sucking on some OFF?

gotmilk said:

uhhh....that's not a myth. Try the flavored kind. Two orange packs mixed with one grape and a papercup of rootbeer. I had foam coming thru my nose and my eyes became soooo swollen.

I was looking for a NERF football the other day. We used a NERF at school so we wopuldn't break windows but we played full tackle on the tar. Go figure.

Wooden clogs that the girls wore were the worst weapons. A dozen kicks to the shins left huge welts.

10 pumps of the BB gun could cause gun-shot wounds...so you only pumped 7 times to leave bruises.

AND don't fuck with me when I was wearing my members-only jacket with the banded collar!

Nerf footballs LOL. Remember the ones with the whistles on the side LOL

Top Bottom