Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For the Cop Haters...

thefantom1

Amazing that people can bad mouth the police...this wasn't even front page news.... RIP Officer Strouse

Brian Strouse, a 33 year old tactical officer of the Chicago Police
Department was gunned down and fatally shot on 18th and Loomis in the heart
of gang territory (Ambrose and La Raza) early Saturday morning. It is a God
awful shame when a Police Officer or any emergency service man/women looses
their life on account fo trying to make the streets a safer place or try to
save the lives of others. A safer place for children to play, a safer walk to
the grocery store, or even safer for parents to take their children to the
park. Brian Strouse spent his career on the Chicago Police Department doing
just that. Officer Strouse spent his career fighting for the City of Chicago.
Prior to that he spent time in the gulf fighting for the freedom of our
country, and all of us United States citizens. He fought the good fight, as a
police officer he fought crime everyday for all the residents in his
district. On this Forth of July holiday lets remember Brian Strouse. The
reason for me writing this brief e-mail is because I can't imagine if this
was a member of my large police family or one of my many Chicago Police
friends. When something like this happens you can't help pondering the "what
ifs" that go through your mind. I am just thankful that God continues to
watch over all my friends and family, and keeps them safe. I commend the
Chicago Police Officers that go out everyday not knowing from one day to
another what their day or night holds. In closing I would like to leave you
with a final note. It appears to me that the Daily Southtown Economist both
Sunday and Monday felt that Officer Strouse's story was not significant
enough to make the front page, however, the Daily Southtown Economist felt
the story regarding "The attire for the Western Open" or "New Chicago
Mapping" took presedence over a slain Chicago Police Officer. After speaking
with the News Desk at the Daily Southtown Economist their statement was "the
story had been planned for a long time, and they did not want to change it"
my respons! e was "Officer Strouse did not plan on loosing his life Saturday
morning, but God had a different plan for him, things change." Things change
and, I think they could have given Officer Strouse the respect that he
deserves by changing their articles around. I strongly encourage everybody to
cancel the paper at once, as a result of their poor judgement on top priority
articles. If the roles were reversed, and a 16 year old was killed by a
Chicago Police Officer, not only would Jesse Jackson be out there protesting,
but the family would be rolling in 18 million dollars, and that would be all
over the front page. Please pass this along to everybody you know.

I feel bad that a fellow veteran and police officer lost his life to some low life, but why did you say jesse jackson would be involved?I am not disrespecting you or the thread but why the comment on mr.jackson? Is the fact that the officer was in a gang area have something to do with the comment? The news paper will print the paper according to how the headlines will get you and me to buy it and if that means putting another story before the officers story then they will do it.I would write the paper and let them know how you feel and see if your letter blasting them gets printed and even call them!! good luck

thats a damn shame, what really happened in this situation? I wish someone with tons of money would hold a rally when good cops die. Though I don't like all the cops I've ever met there are some who care about our towns and work their asses off to do what they think is right.

RIZZO said:
I feel bad that a fellow veteran and police officer lost his life to some low life, but why did you say jesse jackson would be involved?I am not disrespecting you or the thread but why the comment on mr.jackson? Is the fact that the officer was in a gang area have something to do with the comment? The news paper will print the paper according to how the headlines will get you and me to buy it and if that means putting another story before the officers story then they will do it.I would write the paper and let them know how you feel and see if your letter blasting them gets printed and even call them!! good luck

we all know whats going with Mr Jackson ..... we have one those crack heads here in montreal. Everytime a black gets shot he starts bashing cops, white people..... no matter if the guy had just stolen a car.

In jersey city , NJ...(the next town over from where i live)....an off-duty cop was trying to get these guys on his block to stop lighting fireworks on the fourth of July. The guys beat him with a lead pipe until he was braindead, his family decided to pull the plug. ................................................the people in this world make me sick, they have no respect for authority.

Rizzo.... I didn't write this article... It was a cut and paste.. sorry for the confusion...however... I do believe that if the role was reversed that Jesse Jackson would be holding press conferences and such...but only for him to be in the spotlight.... I have no respect for Jesse Jackson whatsoever.... anyway... just so ya know... it was a cut and paste...

The indians got the rawest deal of all and they were made to conform to the white mans ways and had their heritage taken away from them as well. TX COLLEGE GUY I understand what you are saying and agree that nobody can blame all the police for a few of their actions but people look at all the scandals and start to wonder about them and lay the blame on all of them! A broad stroke of the brush if I do say so myself.If a guy steals a car and gives up should he still be shot? I think not but he still did wrong but should he or her die for it?manny seems to think that there is a double standard that the nice people get treated this way and the bad ones this way but the law made no provisions for that at least not in america! DID the guys who killed the officer with the pipe get arrested?I sure as hell hope so and they will be in prison for a long time if they did! MANNY please try to stop thinking in terms of niggas and good blacks and white trash and good white citizen you need to look at a persons character and not their skin color or religion or whatever! I would not want to see you on a jury because if you were a lot of innocent people would be going to jail but who is watching you??

I removed my post cause I felt it was rude to talk about my thoughts about others on a thread about a man who just died protecting the streats, no I don't think someone who surenders to police should be shot, but I feel many times Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are dead wrong with most of their answers to problems, cause they fail to take into account that many people aren't out to shut out minorities

RIZZO said:
The indians got the rawest deal of all and they were made to conform to the white mans ways and had their heritage taken away from them as well. TX COLLEGE GUY I understand what you are saying and agree that nobody can blame all the police for a few of their actions but people look at all the scandals and start to wonder about them and lay the blame on all of them! A broad stroke of the brush if I do say so myself.If a guy steals a car and gives up should he still be shot? I think not but he still did wrong but should he or her die for it?manny seems to think that there is a double standard that the nice people get treated this way and the bad ones this way but the law made no provisions for that at least not in america! DID the guys who killed the officer with the pipe get arrested?I sure as hell hope so and they will be in prison for a long time if they did! MANNY please try to stop thinking in terms of niggas and good blacks and white trash and good white citizen you need to look at a persons character and not their skin color or religion or whatever! I would not want to see you on a jury because if you were a lot of innocent people would be going to jail but who is watching you??

First of all I wouldnt make part of a jury cause I know I couldnt... sorry for the confusion.. If a guy steals a car and GIVES UP ok he shouldnt be shot. If I do so i would be in deep shit. But if he doesnt give up ... or threat an officer's life you should be honest and agree the bastard must expect some hard reaction from any reasonnable cop.....

Top Bottom