Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for maintaing,should i buy fat free or sugar free stuff?

maintaining?

How bout chicken breasts, lean meat, If your not cutting maybe some wholewheat bread. Looks like you have a huge sweet tooth, try natty pb.:)

Here's the deal--most fat free foods have extra sugars to give them flavor. Most no-sugar foods are made with unhealthy fats. You're better off eating real food (home-made cookies, with butter) that satisfy you with a little bit than eating prepared, processed junk that has no flavor.

Carbs aren't the enemy for a real-life eating plan. Healthy fats (a little bit of saturated fat, like butter or animal fat) isn't going to kill you unless your cholesteral numbers are way out of whack.

Personally, I'd rather a scoop of full-fat, real ice cream than a whole bowl full of the ersatz stuff. If you caon't control your portions, maybe you need to eat something that doesn't trigger you.

I agree with keiko, stay away from FAT FREE FOODS!!! they are so misleading and contain so much crap, allow yourself a cheat day every week, and eat something you really like, otherwise eat clean and consume complex carbs....stay away from simple sugar food, and junk and you should be fine.

better to have the real deal, enjoy it, then get back to eating clean non-processed foods you prepare yourself.
Great results come from consuming foods with ingredients you can pronounce easily.

On the main question - I've been going for the sugar-free foods these days. I figure my body will use the fat better than the sugar. Personal opinion, I also like to avoid the sugar crash.

Be careful with fat free or sugar free. Make sure that you check the total calories of either. What they are saying about fat free foods containing sugar for flavor is true, but the same is true of sugar free. Carb free stuff will be high in fat to compensate, and that's going to get the calories up. As long as you're watching the total calories, you'll be ok.

Top Bottom