Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For it or against it: Abortion

I'm pro choice, but that doesn't mean I'm pro abortion, I would never tell a woman what she could or couldn't do with her body. My hope is that she would have been more careful but what about the acidents w/ broken rubbers and if the normal preventatives just failed, gonna tell her that she HAS to have the baby, not me. I would never tell her that she has to carry a baby full term just to give it away either, that just seems to cruel to the woman. That's for the people who say, "there's always adoption"....

digimon7068 said:
man. . .this one always starts a shite storm.

me? abortion is killing. . .lots of people out there that need to get dead. . .most of them aren't babies, though. . .

so you believe a baby is a human the second of conception?

I've met AAP in person and he isn't gay.. we went went out and pounded some beers

the_clockwork said:
so you believe a baby is a human the second of conception?

i try not get that philisophical about it. . .i just think it's killing. . .it's really not any more complex than that. . .

the world is already over-populated and the population of assholes is growing at an alarming, exponential rate. . .that said, i guess i hope that the people that decide to have abortions are mainly the assholes that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce in the first place :whatever:

Pro Choice Christian here

I dont think its a human life at the second of conception.

That would be like thinking everytime I had my period ; each egg was a different life waiting to be born.

Top Bottom