Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For it or against it: Abortion

I think abortion should be mandatory.

I support abortion up through the 63rd trimester.

wow touchy touchy....Shocked that it is not locked and still up.
I think that it all depends on the situation at hand here!
Obviously if there is a town tart that continues getting knocked up and aborting then there is a huge and I mean huge problem..Honestly for the most part I am against it..This could be flameable here but whatever...If you play you must pay..It is a cop out for many people!!!!!! Lets not forget the life long feeling of depression and regret that this causes many of ladies....Yeah pretty biblical based here, religious if you may call me.If god wants you to be a parent you will be one. to kill such a gift is like spitting in ones face...
NOW obviously if a girl is raped and will hate her own child, wont tend to the pregnancy with delicacy and care then by all means have at it, one less child to be abused here in the us..
However, if that is the case then I believe that there should be stricter laws enforced..None of this late term abortion shit....there should be a small window and also a criteria that you must meet in order to have it completed. And to hell with the new kids can do it without there parents knowledge bullshit...My kids are legally mine until they are 18, I should have a say in what goes on here. If I feel my girl is gonna make a major mistake by aborting and I opt to help guide and raise her then by all means let me say NO...She is mine as is that baby...
so that is my take, dont like it?? Guess what, I dont care...

samoth said:
It's the woman's choice. And choice necessitates... like, having a choice and stuff.

I think most of the anti-abortionists are bible-thumpers who think every one of the 6 billion lives on the earth are important, in which case I suggest they go live in Africa or something.

:cow:

+2
well said,I couldn't agree more

Top Bottom