Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For it or against it: Abortion

BIKINIMOM said:
If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one. What could be simpler? It really isn't all that complicated to me.

Quit trying to simplify the issue, dammit. One person's personal beliefs should always be pressed onto every other person in the world.

:cow:

I'm Pro Choice but I'm not necessarily pro abortion either.

I am a big pusher of birth control, sex education (including the real gore aspect of STD's and the actual birthing process) and the younger the better and every year in school right through freshman year of college (after that hell, if that wasn't enough you're on your own) and no I don't give hoot what mommy and daddy have to say - it's human biology and ethics and teachable in school.

Humans are very often careless with their bodies, hearts and sexual organs.

That said I also don't think everyone should breed either - but people are allowed to make these kinds of choices on their own.

So if you have the choice to breed you should also have the choice not to bring a child into the world and as people tend to bring a child into the for the wrong reasons people will naturally use abortions for the wrong reasons as well. All you can do is educate people and hope they understood and heed the advice given.

While I find abortion being used as birth control to be reprehensible, I don't feel differently towards those that are careless breeders to bring children into the world to save their marriage, get a marriage or do what they think society and their peers expect them to do when they are not equipped mentally, emotionally, physically or financially to do so.

BIKINIMOM said:
If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one. What could be simpler? It really isn't all that complicated to me.

'zackly.

whether or not I'm 'for' or against abortion, i am for each woman's right to choose for herself.

samoth said:
Quit trying to simplify the issue, dammit. One person's personal beliefs should always be pressed onto every other person in the world.

:cow:

:FRlol:

The way I see it, if a woman chooses to have an abortion, then that's up to her, and the bloke can't do fuck all about it, just like if a woman decides she wants to keep the child, and the bloke doesn't, then he shouldn't legally be required to contribute to it's upkeep.

Those religious nuts that actively campaign against women's right to abortion, jesus, cannae fucking stand them :rolleyes:

the_clockwork said:
What are your sides and reasonings?

For it...IMO if you are not able to take good care of them dont have them. I would want to give my kid a stable/happy family and everything else he deserves. There is no way i would put him up for adoption, I wouldnt be able to live with myself knowing that my kid is out there being raised by someone else.

I'd go so far as to say 50% of the children being born in today's world, MINIMUM 50%.........are born into the wrong circumstances and start off in this world on the wrong foot. I'm not happy with a woman who's been careless and has to have an abortion, but so be it....it's between her and god......end of discussion. But the powers that be realized a long time ago that "WE" are a resource............a resource for them to manipulate and use. Unfortunately, most of us never ascend past that and just come back time and again into the same set of circumstances. There'll be a settle up one day though.........everything comes round.

the_clockwork said:
what about women who are using abortion as a birth control?

don't you think that is messed up?

Yeah i dont agree with that one....i've worked at a ob/gyn place a few yrs ago and i've witnessed quiet a few disturbing situations...little girls as young as 14 with a few abortions, i mean c'mon-wonder where her parents are. I think there should be a law, set a limit...unless its rape then thats a different situation.

Top Bottom