Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For an Short Burst Cycle what steroids would you recomend?

Each product does different things to the body. During your cycle your body will change alot of factors. Clomid and nolva are good but just the two will not get every factor back to normal.

plenty of people have successfully recovered with nolva and clomid on larger cycles than yours. i personally think adding a few of the otc's makes it better. if you dont want to wind up on trt i would run a better pct and stay off for a while after the cycle.

what are otcs.. sorry language problems :)

I'm planning of staying off for at least 3 months but I guess it will be 4-5 months off until next cycle..
thanks for your help and opinions!

primo.carnera said:
what are otcs.. sorry language problems :)

I'm planning of staying off for at least 3 months but I guess it will be 4-5 months off until next cycle..
thanks for your help and opinions!

OTC= Over The Counter ,legal and for sale at your local vitamin Sup or I hate to say it places like GNC .

Good question mate I'm glad you asked .

Brad.

Ohh thanks hesnobradpitt for clearing that up :) I was asuming that but you have to be sure ;)
I will take all the tips and do something creative with it! thanks again everybody for helping a mate out!

Top Bottom