Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FOR A WOMAN THAT'S GOING TO TAKE THE 50mg WINNY TABS....

ROIDRANGER

what would be the best way-- dose/day/& how long-- for a woman that insisted on taking ip's 50mg winny tabs..... ie: 1 every third day...eod...every 4th..??? please let me know--so i can somewhat help this stubborn one out.....

...also what are the sides to be expected at the range of administration that you advise....:confused:

Last edited:
as ulter would put it......'this is one of those i dont know the answer...........' :)

you never know what the active ingredient is in his products or how conistently dosed they are and that to me should be of concern......esp to a female athlete. ive just seen some women react harshly to stano...

try and convince her to use oxandrolone as it is a much safer option. did you see the lab reports fonz helped DSPO and myself out with concerning some cheap generics? if not......shoot me an email roidranger and ill forward it to ya and the source from which the products came......

shit.......ill just post it here as im bored---afraid ill just sit here and laugh at these kids .02 posts.....:p

here goes:
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Test resuts
To: <dspo23@deleted>, <[email protected]>

I basically used a Mass sprectometry analisis
using the purest OX I could find.(From
a pharmaceutical firm in Spain). You use this as a sort-of standard.

Anyways, suffice it to say the comparisons
are really, really convoluted and would take forever to explain. So, I'm
adjoining the results of your 5 tabs w/ the comparisons
already included for simplicities sake.

Tab 1: (Unity66) Total Content: 205mg

Percentage OX: 4.45%
Percentage moisture: 1.8%

Total OX content: 9.225mg

Tab 2: (Unity66) Total Content: 212mg

Percentage OX: 4.68%
Percentage moisture: 2.1%

Total OX content: 9.9216mg

Tab 3 (DSPO) Total Content: 209mg

Percentage OX: 4.71%
Percentage moisture:2.2%

Total OX content: 9.844mg

Tab 4(DSPO) Total Content: 216mg

Percentage OX: 4.42%
Percentage moisture: 2.1%

Total OX content: 9.55mg

Tab 5(DSPO) Total Content: 211mg

Percentage OX: 4.32%
Percentage moisture: 1.9%

Total OX content: 9.12mg

Bacterial content was nil, but please advise your source that excess humidity
is bad.
Anything over 4-5%
I didn't tests fillers etc... as it would take a long time.(There are two
I believe but its
for the humidity)(i.e. Better shelf-life)

Since samples were within +-10%, this
is legitimate Anavar.

Be safe&Stay low

Fonz

Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

Last edited:
...also what are the sides to be expected at the range of administration that you adv

What sides? Probably none, since i doubt there will be enough stanolzalol to really do anything. Why would she be set on using Ips tabs? If she wants to use winny, id say go with any reputable brand, and try 20 mgs ed. Even that may be too much. Women tend to respond very severly to certain drugs, and the non-aromatizing ones seem to be the worst. If she is set on winny, ask her why??? The sides are wayyyy too severe for women. Im sure there can be another way to accomplish her particular goals.

that wouldnt be pretty if those tabs contained dbol or methyltest!
methyl is right........if she is insistant on using winny then why not use the ttokkyo tabs?

id still think anavar would be a better choice........

"What sides? Probably none, since i doubt there will be enough stanolzalol to really do anything"........LOL

Unity66

I Injected, 1/2cc every other day for 6- 8 weeks(Much less than what your girlfriend wants to do. My voice is permanently changed, my metabolism is slower, I am now hyperprolactic, I went two years without my period......and If I had continued and the prolactic levels got any higher I could of ended up sterile. It has the OPPOSITE effect on women than men. While men use it for cutting on women it is for bulking (boy will you look bulky, yuk!)

Do a search on winny for women and you will see an OVERWHELMING majority agreeing with everything I have just told you......but go ahead don't listen to me doesn't matter to me but when you can almost jerk your girlfriend off don't say I didn't tell you so.

Star

Star said:
I Injected, 1/2cc every other day for 6- 8 weeks(Much less than what your girlfriend wants to do. My voice is permanently changed, my metabolism is slower, I am now hyperprolactic, I went two years without my period......and If I had continued and the prolactic levels got any higher I could of ended up sterile. It has the OPPOSITE effect on women than men. While men use it for cutting on women it is for bulking (boy will you look bulky, yuk!)

Do a search on winny for women and you will see an OVERWHELMING majority agreeing with everything I have just told you......but go ahead don't listen to me doesn't matter to me but when you can almost jerk your girlfriend off don't say I didn't tell you so.

Star

Just curious but,

Is hyperprolactic=hyperprolactinemia

High levels of prolactin?

Did your doctor put you on a prolactin inhibitor like
Bromocriptine?

If ANY woman is going to go with winstrol
I'd buy the more expensive BUT MUCH better
quality Zambon 2mg tabs.
Easier to dose also.

Godspeed

yes, = hyperprolactinemia....and no they didn't. Instead they insist on watching my pituitary for signs of an endinoma since the levels are not in the "severe" range. (around 300). So I am stuck with the crap. I am thinking of seeing an endocronologist since I KNOW it is not a pituitary problem and I don't really feel like tellin my OBGYN "Hey, my hormones are all fucked cause I was a damn idiot and took Winstrol."

Star

Star said:
yes, = hyperprolactinemia....and no they didn't. Instead they insist on watching my pituitary for signs of an endinoma since the levels are not in the "severe" range. (around 300). So I am stuck with the crap. I am thinking of seeing an endocronologist since I KNOW it is not a pituitary problem and I don't really feel like tellin my OBGYN "Hey, my hormones are all fucked cause I was a damn idiot and took Winstrol."

Star

Sadly, most GP's really don't take the time to do
more in depth research.

Your GP probably thought your HPTA woud
normalize. I swear I hate when GP's are
so moronic. I mean, why wait when you can
treat it NOW.

Bromocriptine has been used to treat high-levels
of prolactin in women for QUITE SOME TIME.

Go to medline)(PubMed) and look up Bromocriptine
and prolactin.

Its an extremely good inhibitor of prolactin.
Its also been both tested and studied and
is quite safe.

When you go back to the GP, suggest
to him this type of treatment. Hell, get some
studies to back yourself up(There are TONNES).
The doctor isn't always right. DO
your own research to see if he's
rally ON TRACK.

It is after all, YOUR body.

Godspeed

Top Bottom