Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food Suggestions for training days...

ass_face

I typically lift on M-W-F On those days I follow a low carb high protein diet all day until I train then I have a Protein Carb shake and Low fat Protein Carb Meal.

On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I train MMA, Kickboxing for 2 hours... a 45 minute break and then Ju Jitsu for 2 hours. Basically I am looking to maximize performance during these sessions... without adding fat.

Any suggestions from those in similar situations?

take in lots of cals pre workout and post workout and in between workouts a pw shake w/ carbs and proteins

i mean lots too if your training is intense you will burn it off and the calories will help with energy both before after and during the workout.

im a big fan of taurine and CEE on my long training days that and lots of whey protein.

Judo Tom said:
take in lots of cals pre workout and post workout and in between workouts a pw shake w/ carbs and proteins

i mean lots too if your training is intense you will burn it off and the calories will help with energy both before after and during the workout.

im a big fan of taurine and CEE on my long training days that and lots of whey protein.

I have some Taurine, what is CEE? Not sure if I have heard of that one. I seemed to do pretty well loading up on Fruit (Necatrines and Apple) before training and in between, but it kind of left me feeling bloated afterward.

I think I will try a little PC shake before/ Between and after. Possibly some Taurine laced Gatorade or Carbo drink during.

creatine ethyl ester.. great for athletes

try increasing the cals and see how you do.

on saturday i workout from 1115am to 330pm and i eat a ton in the am and it really helps me make it through the entire day.. after im done working out i pig out again and then REST

i eat clean foods just lots of them.. dont be afraid of dense carb sources either like pasta,bagels,etc

perhaps your over training? your muscle will be in repair mode while you are fight training. If you are not getting the results you should be, you may have to drop some lifting days. The fight training may be hampering gains in muscle and the muscle training may be hampering your effectiveness in fight training.You are only resting on sunday, and I bet that its not enough.

Foods:pasta & rice for higher carbs, maybe as breakfast and lunch on fight training days. with all your activity I dont see you gaining fat.

I applaud your dedication however. Thumbs up to the fighting spirit.

Saintinistic said:
perhaps your over training? your muscle will be in repair mode while you are fight training. If you are not getting the results you should be, you may have to drop some lifting days. The fight training may be hampering gains in muscle and the muscle training may be hampering your effectiveness in fight training.You are only resting on sunday, and I bet that its not enough.

Foods:pasta & rice for higher carbs, maybe as breakfast and lunch on fight training days. with all your activity I dont see you gaining fat.

I applaud your dedication however. Thumbs up to the fighting spirit.

True, but I am 235 about 11-12% BF. I am not too overly concerned with losing a little muscle. I want to get within a 3 hour session in the sauna from 205. I have been at 205 before and I was about 5%, so I think that would be my optimum fighting weight. Unfortuantely, I am only 5' 10" and I have too much lean mass to get to 185.

Also, my weight training is only 45-60 minutes. And Saturdays are more of a technique day... not a hard ass conditioning day. I was lifting 4 times a week, I cut it to 3.

Top Bottom