Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

ck2006 said:
nope, they just appear, and always on the left side of my head and stick around for a few days
Do you carry a purse, or heavy stuff in your left hand more so then your right. It's unilateral... sounds like muscular imbalance.

treilin said:
Do you carry a purse, or heavy stuff in your left hand more so then your right. It's unilateral... sounds like muscular imbalance.

Hmmm, never thought of that either, I am totally left handed, I do and carry everything on my left side, that also is one of my goals to get the right side as strong as the left because it is twice if not more than my right.

ck2006 said:
Hmmm, never thought of that either, I am totally left handed, I do and carry everything on my left side, that also is one of my goals to get the right side as strong as the left because it is twice if not more than my right.
Well becuase you carry the heavy stuff in the left hand makes a heck of a lot of sense. See a massag therpaist and have them work on your neck. My assumption is that your levator (the muscle that elevates the shoulder blade) is more consistently in a contracted state and when that muscle gets chronic overload or fatigued.. you will get the case of a headache. You cal also look up levator scapula for a stretch you can do yourself...2 cents over

treilin said:
Well becuase you carry the heavy stuff in the left hand makes a heck of a lot of sense. See a massag therpaist and have them work on your neck. My assumption is that your levator (the muscle that elevates the shoulder blade) is more consistently in a contracted state and when that muscle gets chronic overload or fatigued.. you will get the case of a headache. You cal also look up levator scapula for a stretch you can do yourself...2 cents over

Cool, makes sense cause my accup. guy did something funky with my shoulder last time and my trainer told me with almost all of my exercises I am lifting everything with my shoulders, and the left one does bother me.

Now just to get in to get a massage :)

thanks
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
~3500 cals = 1 lb of fat
Don't make me get mathematical on your @$$
I'm sure it's mainly water

range for bulk should not be x 10 IMO, more like x 12-15 in which 2100 cals would be more like it.. not all at once either of you'll feel like a :cow: .. I can say that b/c I've done it, bulked for 16 weeks all the way back to 180 then I stopped weighing myself ... It was a bulk/refeed I enjoyed the heck out of every bite, sip & workout. It's a mental game, you have to prevail ALWAYS.
BUMPING THIS FOR CK SANITY
:heart: :heart: :heart:

treilin said:
great advice Treil.

*Bunny* said:
BUMPING THIS FOR CK SANITY
:heart: :heart: :heart:

That is funny cause this morning I was trying to tell myself that looking for clothes to hide the tummy. hence the reason noooo ab shots posted LOL.

I am almost to the point where I might go into the figure comp, I don't know how much more muscle I want to put on. But then I don't want to loose what I have I think I am a good size now, (my hubby doesn't want me to get any bigger) but I do think need a little more on my legs but I don't want to be all gangly like I was in june/july AHHHHH LOL

Good to hear you are going to have a break, from what i have read over the last few weeks sounds like you deserve one. Have a really good time and enjoy yourself.

Top Bottom