Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol:

I need some workout details from you Mrs. I can do everything & kick some ass...

:velvett:

workout detail, hmmmm let me see

wed-sunday
nothing, nadda, zip, zero

eating - like complete crap just sat and sun, my husband and I got really sick of eating healthy (tuna, chicken, brown rice, whole wheat, rye, melba) not the fruits though we love fruit.

We are eating all the processed boxed foods you can buy, and we drank last night he bought me a huge ass corona :) just his weekend.

one to get it out of our system and two cause we are sooo busy right now, which isn't a great excuse cause we are really no busy then we were before, honestly we are just being LAZY.

But at our directors meeting last night, hee hee, we agreeded that this sucks and we could literally feel the trans fat seeping out our body and I am happy to report we are totally over the whole eating like crap doing nothing.

so for this week coming up.....
monday - legs
tuesday - 60 min cardio
wednesday - chest/back
thursday - 60 min cardio
friday - bis/tris
sat 30 min cardio

ps.. LOL I had to go back and read your post cause I thought you were calling yourself "Ican do everything and kick your ass" but I realized you were calling me that, hee hee.....

:heart:

CK the progress is awesome. Never seen pics from that Early of you (march) what a change. Only had a few mins to scan through the posts im so busy at the min. I hope everyone is feeling better and good luck with your course. Damn you are busy.

ck2006 said:
we could literally feel the trans fat seeping out our body and I am happy to report we are totally over the whole eating like crap doing nothing.
Sounds like we had a similar weekend, CK, and like you I can tell that I am also over the whole eating like crap. I think everyone just needs a break to get it out of their system once in a while.

Just wanted to add another kudos for everything you're accomplishing in your life right now! :heart::rose:

Thanks everyone! :heart: :heart:

CRAZY busy but it is worth it...

Today
october 23

10 min cardio - jacobs ladder

all 4x10 (all bumped uped estimates to see what I can do, excited about hitting the gym, I HAVE MISSED IT)

single leg press 70 lbs
2 leg press - 250lbs
lunge on bosu
front squat 80lbs
back sqat 80lbs
standing calf raises 25lbs

to do list:
- buy dog nail clippers
- and another fish, though the other one lasted 3 months (beta fish) my daughter had to take pics of the dead fish before we flushed her :rolleyes:
-crafts for kids - halloween all the way
- school - long distance through a university that is really well reconized, I really checked into that cause sometimes those schools can be well..... a load of shit.

tuesday - 60 minutes cardio

to do

-playdate for girls
soccer practice
start year end procedures

wednesday with trainer - chest and back

to do
- year end
-school

thursday - 60 minutes cardio
- doctor appointment
-mothers house to install tile in her bathroom
-year end

friday
10 min cardio
all 4x10
barbell curl 80lbs
dips
hammer curl 25lbs
kickbacks 20lbs
overhead extension 15lbs

to do
-mothers house tile bathroom
- year end

saturday - 30 minutes cardio
-soccer game
-dentist appointment
-year end deadline tomorrow :rolleyes:

sunday - photocoping day, must get all procedures done for year end today

monday - see trainer for new schedule YAHOO!!

I know this is gonna sound cheesy anyway I say it - But you inspire me. You are a hot, buff, motivated 'soccer mom' who does it all. I am so impressed by women like you. If you can do it, there is no excuse for the rest of us not too.

Five or eight years ago, I would not have said this as my own buff, single mom was arm-wrestling my boyfriends (and winning) but ya rock lady...... !!!!!!

WoNderWoMan25 said:
I know this is gonna sound cheesy anyway I say it - But you inspire me. You are a hot, buff, motivated 'soccer mom' who does it all. I am so impressed by women like you. If you can do it, there is no excuse for the rest of us not too.

Five or eight years ago, I would not have said this as my own buff, single mom was arm-wrestling my boyfriends (and winning) but ya rock lady...... !!!!!!

Thank you, I needed to hear that more than ever right now!!

and I appreciate your cheesy note more than you will ever know! :) :heart:

Top Bottom