Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

*Bunny* said:
Like my split, hitting shoulders 2 x a week by breaking down the 'shoulder' session even further.

- one session focusing on anteriordelt
- one session focusing on posterior delt

The lateral/medial (middle) delt I usually work a little both sessions, pick one or vary it :)

Example of workouts per muscle group...
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ShouldWt.html#anchor166631

I never thought of that, hmmmm, I know I get in shoulders 2 a week once a month but usually both times it is all those exercises together. I know that my right shoulder is finally catching up to my left. Do you think if I added in an extra day I should just be focusing on each one like when I do my bis or something??? I can sneak them in, whatcha think?

Are there any other areas I need some specific attention to that you can see from the photos.

I really appreciate the feedback, this is what is all about, and I need all the help LOL. I really want to be more even if you know what I mean.

Thanks
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

treilin said:
Definite Back, BI, Ham, improvement I see. Good Job :heart: HAve you been measuring, what's the differences?!

I guess I should eh, great idea! I have my old measurements some where, as well, trainers have done them they are just scattered everywhere, I just never paid much attention to them (I know silly me) I was more looking at the overall BF percentage and if the trainer said good or not good.

Feb 24, 2006 measurements

24.2% BF
weight of bf 33.04lbs
weight of lean body mass 103.76 lbs
LBM%75.8
total Body water 35.3
weight 136.8lbs
hight 5'5
ab 2 88 cm
ab 1 75 cm
shoulders 104 cm
right thigh 65 cm
gluteus 95 cm
neck 32 cm

July 2006

Measurements

Tricep 12.0mm
Iliac 10.0mm
Thigh 14.0mm
BF% 15.90%

Left Arm 28.7cm
Right Arm 28.5cm
Shoulders 105cm
Chest 90.3cm
Waist 76cm
Abs 81,6cm
Hips 92.5cm
Right Thigh 52.6cm
Left Thigh 53.3cm
Right Calf 37.2cm
Left Calf 37.6cm

and she hasn't given me the most recent measurement but told me I was 18% bf and I weighed 143 at the time.

No gym for me today (another lovely headache), or for the next three days, going on a little vacation. Have a great weekend everyone. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ck2006 said:
No gym for me today (another lovely headache), or for the next three days, going on a little vacation. Have a great weekend everyone. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
You're getting away! Alright :elephant: . With or without the munchkins?

HiDnGoD said:
You're getting away! Alright :elephant: . With or without the munchkins?

With the munchkins but I planned it that way, we all need some good family time away, it will be a day late, son starts soccer this weekend and you looking at the new assistant coach :)

ck2006 said:
You to girl!! headache.. hmm.. Have you found the culprit yet?

treilin said:
You to girl!! headache.. hmm.. Have you found the culprit yet?

nope, they just appear, and always on the left side of my head and stick around for a few days

Top Bottom